Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Get ready with me....why

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 43>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:43pm
No Ma'am when my snookums is off I can smell it. Mean the PH is off. I can smell myself. I have to use degree in the summer time and secret in the winter time. I can smell when its time to make the switch.
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Boy's bathroms are heaven sent- always tissue (they dont wipe) always soap (im convinced they dont wash hands- saw the proof in the library bathroom one nightDeadDead) and always dry floors (there's no splashing off water cause they don't wash)

Ma'am boys bathroom is a tad bit cleaner. Now put a dark light up against that wall and we have a whole new thread that can start.

Im not heading to the urinal area, and yes sometimes they may smell unrine-y but once the cake thing is in the urinal im okay. point for point, I have a better time in the boys' bathroom than the girls.

WF no, no himLOL

for me the self-period blood smell was another BHM first (yes i know blood air bacteria, diff strokes for diff folks) i dont smell it when im on my period and i've tried toDead

coconut oilDeadDeadDead I'll try it with the grape seed oil and report back.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:45pm

No Ma'am when my snookums is off I can smell it. Mean the PH is off. I can smell myself. I have to use degree in the summer time and secret in the winter time. I can smell when its time to make the switch.

You sniffing your panties too suga? Evil Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:46pm

You sniffing your panties too suga? Evil Smile

Hell yeah. I need to know what hubby is smelling. Or I stick my finger in there and sniff.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:46pm

Fee, i cant see your picture. You not gonna ask me which elderly JLP politician's peen i saw?

which pic? i fixed it...look again...yeah man, mi ask if is the one that look like him skin a grow moss? M. Henry?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:47pm

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

stanky people cant smell themselves. its some kinda Law of Stank

you aint know that Rummy??

LOL

i don't believe this.  when i sweat a lil too much i can smell myself.  people who can't smell themselves must have blocked noses...lol
you never heard that people with bad breath dont smell it?
seriouslyLOL

They smell it...They just wanna torture you also with it.

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

stanky people cant smell themselves. its some kinda Law of Stank

you aint know that Rummy??

LOL

i don't believe this.  when i sweat a lil too much i can smell myself.  people who can't smell themselves must have blocked noses...lol
you never heard that people with bad breath dont smell it?
seriouslyLOL
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I just have sensitive dry skin. No castile soap, bar soap, or anything resembling soap for my body or scalp.

My newest thing I'm trying out so that I don't have to use lotion and can be a bit more natural...I bought the spray coconut oil from the cooking section. I've just been spraying that on before I get out of the shower.

We'll see how that experiment works out.

oh snap! thanks

just saw the 'experiment' part.
I'll  wait  ...LOL

I've already done it like 10 times. I just mean, I don't know if I'll stick to it or if I'll go back to my tried and true Cetaphil body cream.

I like it so far since I'm not wasting a whole bunch of oil and I get an even amount all over. Plus, my back is moisturized. I may switch to olive oil though since that seems to keep me moisturized longer.

If I stick with it then I'll go get one of those oil sprayers of williams n sonoma. Because the spray cooking oils include a chem to make it sprayable and the jury is out on whether that's going to have long term effects. I'd rather have it be as natural as possible.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I've already done it like 10 times. I just mean, I don't know if I'll stick to it or if I'll go back to my tried and true Cetaphil body cream.

I like it so far since I'm not wasting a whole bunch of oil and I get an even amount all over. Plus, my back is moisturized. I may switch to olive oil though since that seems to keep me moisturized longer.

If I stick with it then I'll go get one of those oil sprayers of williams n sonoma. Because the spray cooking oils include a chem to make it sprayable and the jury is out on whether that's going to have long term effects. I'd rather have it be as natural as possible.

I have a few of those and that was my plan, put coconut oil in the sprayer. But didn't know if clogging would be a problem especially in winter months.

Those can sprays have a smell to me and I'm not sure about  using them either.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 26 2014 at 2:53pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:53pm
yes maysay i was gonna suggest the pump aerosol sprayers they have out.  i got 1 from bed bath and beyond and then a twin pack from Costco.  i use them to spray my oils on thinly...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223 43>
  Share Topic