Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Get ready with me....why

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 43>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Boy's bathroms are heaven sent- always tissue (they dont wipe) always soap (im convinced they dont wash hands- saw the proof in the library bathroom one nightDeadDead) and always dry floors (there's no splashing off water cause they don't wash)

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 26 2014 at 2:26pm
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

If you've ever been a hospital patient or camping, then you know it's possible to get sparkly clean with very few ounces of water (and even no soap).

All jokes aside, this is true. I love and appreciate the luxury of being able to shower whenever I feel like it. However, if the apocalypse were to hit I would be able to survive with a bucket, a few gallons of water and my peppermint soap lol.

word.  i actually turn the water off now when i am lathering up and exfoliating.  i also ceased with extra soapy soap and gels that are hard as f*ck to rinse off.  i use castile soap which lathers up nicely when its supposed to yet rinses clean and easily when its supposed to.  i try to do my part...lol 
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:27pm
No soap just takes a bit longer is all.

As long as you have something that scrubs well and some water, you can still get clean. It does take some vigorous scrubbing though and you might want to soak a bit first.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:27pm
does anyone remember the poster who talked about her grandma (?) that only cleaned with oil, no water? 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

If you've ever been a hospital patient or camping, then you know it's possible to get sparkly clean with very few ounces of water (and even no soap).

Yep. No soap showers in the morn are just as good as with soap
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Da fugg. Back then when I used to bleed my shyyt smelled gross. How the hayell you walking about smelling like shark bait all damn day.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:28pm
lol @ Rumbie saying 'tiptoe to the bed'
I can't even walk fast? lol
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

I go to school with some of the foulest b!tches i swear! The dutty naysty gyasl at _______ university have a tendency to leave pee on the toilet seat a circle a perfect circle, not flushing #2 or pee, leaving toilet paper all over etc. I stay cleaning up after them, (not those pee rings- i just exclaim loudly about it and walk off) cause i fear someone's waiting and thinks it was me. Ever since the first uni days ive taken to using boys' bathroom and i shall never stop. I saw my teacher's peen cause of it. WF you know him, real impt Jamaican fellow over 75, JLP big wigDeadDeadDeadDeadDead he was real sweet about me being there, i was mortified.

GrosssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

the one whose skin looks like it has gathered moss?Ouch
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:29pm
How do y'all use castile soap? Man, I must have super sensitive skin because even when it's super diluted it tears me up. I can't use any kind of soap. It's either synthetic (like shower gels, which also causes reactions) or cetaphil.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:29pm
Fee, i cant see your picture. You not gonna ask me which elderly JLP politician's peen i saw?

the Dr bonner's dries out my skin, even dove only Shikai natural bath gels and raw black soap dont. TC i bought the lavender scent 'cause you recommended it.

Maysay lolol at fiji and arrowhead. I drink tap and only reach for bottled if im on the road. but our tap is A+++++++
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 43>
  Share Topic