Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Get ready with me....why

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 43>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

sometimes I see the topic of a thread and go directly to the last page and read a comment and just wonder to myself how the hell did this happen how did we get here but I just don't care enough to go back and read

LOL....ikr?LOL
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:39pm
@joile

Most people would not assume that their mouth accumulate germ overnight. Because they dont know. I'm thinking an expert could probably give you a good reason (hygiene-wise), why you should bathe in the morning. I'm pretty sure germ has accumulated, somewhere, somehow.
Who knows. 
Youre going out to deal with people, shower. Thats just my take.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I don't want to smell stank puss either but it happens

I haven't smelled that in awhile though

only thing that has come close is the white women I work with leaving blood in the toilet, or a drop here and there on the floor

I refuse to believe the two other black women are doing it

I go to school with some of the foulest b!tches i swear! The dutty naysty gyasl at _______ university have a tendency to leave pee on the toilet seat a circle a perfect circle, not flushing #2 or pee, leaving toilet paper all over etc. I stay cleaning up after them, (not those pee rings- i just exclaim loudly about it and walk off) cause i fear someone's waiting and thinks it was me. Ever since the first uni days ive taken to using boys' bathroom and i shall never stop. I saw my teacher's peen cause of it. WF you know him, real impt Jamaican fellow over 75, JLP big wigDeadDeadDeadDeadDead he was real sweet about me being there, i was mortified.

Boy's bathroms are heaven sent- always tissue (they dont wipe) always soap (im convinced they dont wash hands- saw the proof in the library bathroom one nightDeadDead) and always dry floors (there's no splashing off water cause they don't wash)
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:44pm
So if I shower at night, tip toe to bed so not to break a sweat, sleep on clean sheets, turn my air to 65 to keep cool.. shower in the am is still needed ...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

So if I shower at night, tip toe to bed so not to break a sweat, sleep on clean sheets, turn my air to 65 to keep cool.. shower in the am is still needed ...
Air conditioner won't cure a stank coochy cat & overnight B.O. so no. You better roll off them dirty sheets and into a shower Rummy.Stern SmileLOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:50pm
The title of this thread tickles me.

A morning shower wakes me up in the morning.
I feel refreshed and I like the smell of my soap

A morning shower never hurt nobody
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

In my mind for that im ready to face the day freshness/wakeupness/bright eyed bushy tailed-ness yes. BUT it does come down to climate and possibly the AC factor and body chem etc etc. I don't have an AC and even if i did it would be a single units in my bedrooms not central air like you have. So as soon as i set out the bedroom it's hot again. My Mom has an AC and that has been on with all the Foreigners who've been here, i fear my electricity billAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Food left out on the table in the states will not spoil as quickly as it spoils out here. Central air again preserving human bodies and food. You guys walk from central air to car with AC to central air. I walk from a fan cooled room to car with AC that can not manage the heat (depending on the time of day) to open air/ central air that STEEL cant nec. manage the heat in the middle of summer

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 26 2014 at 12:56pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:53pm
i wonder if the free bleeders take 2 showers per day… 

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:55pm
SN: I feel so thankful I havent had a period in 2 months.
There is no controlling that thing.
I dont want to get hormonal bc but...
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:55pm
I understand those that live in warmer climates or don't have AC.... I'm like Samone, I really don't care as long as I can't smell any offensive odor.

I'm just imagining in my head people clutching their pearls at the thought of not showering in the morning...LOL

I'm more offended at people wearing awful smelling perfume or those fruity body sprays.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 43>
  Share Topic