Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Get ready with me....why

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 43>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

JP, she understanding the need for brushing, shes being cheeky. WF is saying - you still get up and brush your teeth in the morning even though you did it last night. So since you want the freshness of brushing why not do the same thing and get freshness by showering in the morning?

but then femme michelle that's ALL the day's dirt, pollution, germs is on you from being outside your home. why carry that to bed?

Sadly im not fuqqin on my sheets.

Ok. I was hoping that she wasn't serious but you never know around these parts. 

And the mouth is totally different than the rest of the body. You should be tending to your mouth in the am, after every meal, and before bed.

Clap 

Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

BHM is interesting and entertaining...

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:26pm
nvm...@ J Thumbs Up

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 26 2014 at 12:28pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:26pm
sometimes I see the topic of a thread and go directly to the last page and read a comment and just wonder to myself how the hell did this happen how did we get here but I just don't care enough to go back and read
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:27pm

I have six pillows can i just rotate them daily?

lol i do this too sometimes.  i don't have 6 tho...
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:27pm

JP, she understanding the need for brushing, shes being cheeky. WF is saying - you still get up and brush your teeth in the morning even though you did it last night. So since you want the freshness of brushing why not do the same thing and get freshness by showering in the morning?

that was my point actually. thanks.

and i think brushing your teeth in the morn is not just about germs...i imagine one's mouth would just feel...stale, if you didnt brush them in the morn.

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 26 2014 at 12:28pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:28pm
i pretty much like to air dry...so my towels stay pretty fresh...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

sometimes I see the topic of a thread and go directly to the last page and read a comment and just wonder to myself how the hell did this happen how did we get here but I just don't care enough to go back and read

LOL same here.

sometimes i'll go back but i think i can stand to miss another musty vagina debate.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

that was my point actually. thanks.

and i think brushing your teeth in the morn is not just about germs...i imagine one's mouth would just feel...stale, if you didnt brush them in the morn.

I missed your sarcasm, my apologies. That really could've went either way.

And the mouth is stale because of the germs and plaque that accumulate regardless. It not about lifestyle, environment, weather, occupation, activity etc. Its not really comparable.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Diane I stopped doing that! I really stopped using sponges....my husband uses them. I just rinse, soak and throw it in the dish washer

I will say I don't get using the same wash cloth more than once

I don't even like using the same bath towel more than once

Lies! Everytime i walk by the sponges in the supermarket/change ours i think of you.

LOL at wash cloth/bath towel. Jamaicans wash out those washcloth/rags each shower so mother effin good they're like brand new when they done. Except some of my classmates the other dayDeadDeadDead effin grey rags being hung up. #Newyardies. I change my towel every 5 days or so but i end up with 2-4 in rotation because i tend to forget my towel in my roomEmbarrassed (they are hung over the door, not on a towel rack) and need a new one most times

ETA Like TC i air dry but I dry in front of the fan and skin out too *runs*

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 26 2014 at 12:34pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon