BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Get ready with me....why

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 46>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:16pm
i drool from time to time...DeadCry  so yeah...i MUST change the pillow case more often than not...
Sponsored Links

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

JP, she understanding the need for brushing, shes being cheeky. WF is saying - you still get up and brush your teeth in the morning even though you did it last night. So since you want the freshness of brushing why not do the same thing and get freshness by showering in the morning?

but then femme michelle that's ALL the day's dirt, pollution, germs is on you from being outside your home. why carry that to bed?

Sadly im not fuqqin on my sheets.

Ok. I was hoping that she wasn't serious but you never know around these parts. 

And the mouth is totally different than the rest of the body. You should be tending to your mouth in the am, after every meal, and before bed.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:22pm
Jamaican women are deathly afraid of tampons, lot's of hang ups (plus tampons are expensive) it's hilarious to me. Even yesterday i saw my classmate heading to the bathroom with a pad and i had to tease her. 

I also do tampon demonstrations- a tampon in a cup or under the faucet. Ive been able to only convert 2 ladies though.

SamoneL you get a new sponge each time you wash dishes. lol

No coco i dont think you're a nasty ho.

Hmmmmm when i started really taking care of my facial skin i considered increasing the pillow case changes. I have six pillows can i just rotate them daily?
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:22pm

I don't want to smell stank puss either but it happens

I haven't smelled that in awhile though

only thing that has come close is the white women I work with leaving blood in the toilet, or a drop here and there on the floor

I refuse to believe the two other black women are doing it
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

And the mouth is totally different than the rest of the body. You should be tending to your mouth in the am, after every meal, and before bed.

pretty much.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:24pm

Diane I stopped doing that! I really stopped using sponges....my husband uses them. I just rinse, soak and throw it in the dish washer

I will say I don't get using the same wash cloth more than once

I don't even like using the same bath towel more than once
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

JP, she understanding the need for brushing, shes being cheeky. WF is saying - you still get up and brush your teeth in the morning even though you did it last night. So since you want the freshness of brushing why not do the same thing and get freshness by showering in the morning?

but then femme michelle that's ALL the day's dirt, pollution, germs is on you from being outside your home. why carry that to bed?

Sadly im not fuqqin on my sheets.

Ok. I was hoping that she wasn't serious but you never know around these parts. 

Clap 

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

BHM is interesting and entertaining...

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:26pm
nvm...@ J Thumbs Up

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 26 2014 at 12:28pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:26pm
sometimes I see the topic of a thread and go directly to the last page and read a comment and just wonder to myself how the hell did this happen how did we get here but I just don't care enough to go back and read
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 46>
  Share Topic