BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get ready with me....why

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 46>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:07pm

I change my pillowcase  like2 to 3 times a week

daily sheet changing?  for why?

once or twice a week is fine

people sweat differently, have different jobs, live in different climates, have different body chemistry, different diets

it's not really shocking we have different habits

as long as you aren't walking stanking just because or have bo that needs medical attention, I truly don't care

if anything ladies change your motherfcuking tampons and pads more often....that I beg of you

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jun 26 2014 at 12:08pm
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:08pm
Yes, Samone... the pillow case must be changed every 2 days.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:08pm
JP, she understanding the need for brushing, shes being cheeky. WF is saying - you still get up and brush your teeth in the morning even though you did it last night. So since you want the freshness of brushing why not do the same thing and get freshness by showering in the morning?

but then femme michelle that's ALL the day's dirt, pollution, germs is on you from being outside your home. why carry that to bed?

Sadly im not fuqqin on my sheets.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:10pm
the mouth is wet/moist.  so of course extra care would have to be taken to keep that area fresh/clean.

if i were prone to sweating and and/or moist lady parts (sans stimulation) then i would probably be more concerned....
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:10pm

I have issues with oily skin and acne that's why I do it

if I had normal, clear skin, I would probably only do it once a week
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:11pm
i guess im a dirty nasty ho according to this thread 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:13pm
damn...bhm and these 'hygiene' threads...

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I change my pillowcase  like2 to 3 times a week

daily sheet changing?  for why?

once or twice a week is fine

people sweat differently, have different jobs, live in different climates, have different body chemistry, different diets

as long as you aren't walking stanking just because or have bo that needs medical attention, I truly don't care

if anything ladies change your motherfcuking tampons and pads more often....that I beg of you

I swear I've never smelled "period" on another woman, i think this was a new BHM phenomena to me (ive even asked around). Even that line in Plies' song about "period just went off and you dont smell a thing: was so strange to me BUT ive trained myself since i was a kid to barely breathe i had a sensitive nose and so i dont breathe around folks really. I've gone into stinking female bathrooms though

BUT my gf who is a teacher in a high school with a sensitive nose says she smells it on the teen girls and she wants to DIE
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

pretty much.

and if someones tampon is smelling on the outside of their hole...mercy.  i would think that'd be more pad action...but whatever...LOL
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:16pm
I walked past an old lady in the market and I smelled her depends.... I wanted to die right there at that moment.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 46>
  Share Topic