BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Get ready with me....why

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 46>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

I think a better question is why she brushed her teeth, BEFORE she ate....

Wait, what?

thanks tc and coco for answering the panty question. dont get it twisted pumpum still fresh a morning timeLOL

im with jamcay on this one JP, that's dont make much sense. won't brushing before a meal kill your tastebudsDead/ kick the minty fresh breath out? I shower and then brush or vice versa but thats cause i dont eat breakfast.

I brush before and after. I can't mix those germs/plaque with my food. It doesn't even taste right to me. 

I will admit that I am a bit strict with the oral care though. I'm even that way with my patients. I have travel toothbrushes and floss everywhere. 
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 11:53am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

You guys change your sheets daily right ?

why would a person do that?
showering in the morning for work has noting to do with dirt or being unclean, for me. Even as a child, the last thing before bed was a bath, and first thing in the morn was a bath. I cant even fathom being allowed to go out the door without bathing.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 11:54am
curious.....do we brush our teeth in the morning even if it was the last thing we did before bed?
why?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

dwl.....yu know she nuttn nevah crawl thru my window yet? When i lived in havendale though...lawd god, di big fat grandfada lizazz (yes, lizazzz) dem in and out like dem a pay rent
 DeadDeadDead nuhbaddy nuh fraid a liazad like mi..... one run over mi foot one time when mi outta door a wash when mi did likkle and mi traumatized since that 

my sister did tear off her blouse and run up di street when lizard drop from ackee tree and land pon her forehead

whole road flat a grung a laff afta harLOL

LOLLOL

I have one tree lizard that comes up in my room rarely and 2 that live in the helper's quarters/washroom (inside) just chilling on the mop and broom or by the ironing board. My aunt nearly killed herself last week in the shower. All I heard was "CHEESE SAUCE CHRISE, HELP" i thought she fell, nope it was a lizard all the way by the door and she was in the shower. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The other day i was crossing the road by JNBS halfway tree and say a roach and screamed out in a crowd of pedestrians, WTF was that? CryCryCryCry and started to freak out. I hate roaches
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 11:58am

curious.....do we brush our teeth in the morning even if it was the last thing we did before bed?
why?

Because the mouth is full of germs and plaque.

How can you make the argument that you cannot fathom leaving the house without an am shower but you're not sure why someone would brush first thing in the morning? Confused

Its the same line of thinking but even more so because the mouth contains far more germs.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 11:58am

showering in the morning for work has noting to do with dirt or being unclean, for me. Even as a child, the last thing before bed was a bath, and first thing in the morn was a bath. I cant even fathom being allowed to go out the door without bathing.
yeen fuccking in dem sheets?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 11:59am
I do understand why some folk have b.o issues now when in public but they're so fresh to death

Edited by afrokock - Jun 26 2014 at 12:01pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

I brush before and after. I can't mix those germs/plaque with my food. It doesn't even taste right to me. 

I will admit that I am a bit strict with the oral care though. I'm even that way with my patients. I have travel toothbrushes and floss everywhere. 

Ahhh that makes sense. But i can wake up with fresh breath depending on what i used the night before. and the amount of hours i slept, i still brush though. Nothing gets me more giddy than travel toothbrushes and floss and mouthwash but condomsEmbarrassed My sister just came down with a teeny less than one ounce listerine bottleShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked it MADE my day, so i stole it. She siad its what her dentist gives out, my dentist give you the 3.2 ounce/i can buy it too and that's kinda obvious/heavy depending on the hand bag
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:03pm

I would just feel unclean. Even though, logically, I know I haven't done anything strenuous since my night shower.

I just like to smell and feel like freshness in the morning. Plus, I use one of those exfoliating African sponges cuz you know my skin gotta stay smooth. 

If you take one shower a day it would make more sense to me to do it in the morning...
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 12:04pm

BHM is interesting and entertaining...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style