Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Get ready with me....why

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 46>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 8:25pm
Girlie parts need to be refreshed.

After 8 hrs sleep, then to be gone for another 8-10 hrs to School or work....
Sponsored Links

femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 8:27pm
Erm. I can't imagine going out into the world in the morning without freshly washed pits and vag. I like to smell Irish Spring fresh from dusk till dawn so that means two showers a day.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Erm. I can't imagine going out into the world in the morning without freshly washed pits and vag. I like to smell Irish Spring fresh from dusk till dawn so that means two showers a day.

Exactly. I thought this was a common practice. Learn something new everyday.LOL
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 8:39pm
so y'all just roll out of bed after sleep with 8hr old panties and mosey on to work to face the world, nary a hoe bath? Confused

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 8:42pm
At 6 pm that 6am shower do not count... I dont know where yall live but its been humid and muggy here and sometimes I workout twice in a day so Im showering as much as I need to.
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:04pm

These don't annoy me as much as TMI, Q&A, and the ubiquitous What's in my Purse vids.

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:08pm
I kind of like the see my closet one's though. Gives me ideas on how to stay organized. 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:16pm
I love BHM vag talks
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:18pm
Bitches I shower once a day. 
Get that sh*t the outta here. 

KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 9:21pm
I don't get her appeal. She isn't too flashy with her makeup or hair, but she doesn't do it for me. I try. She reminds me of a black girl who hung out with only white girls in school.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 46>
  Share Topic