Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

get it Janet!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:44am
cotdamn, janet is boss!
Sponsored Links

babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 4:15am
pls run down that aisle asap, thx.
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 4:38am
Umm if Janet has 95 milion of her own money .. why is there a need for her to come into a penny if the marriage fails?

Even if he has 95 Billion (shrugs) ... okay but how much money can you spend in one lifetime?Confused

Wasteful.

I am not impressed. With the state of the world, I'd have a lot more respect for them if they kept say 10 million each and used the rest of those millions to actually HELP somebody. Clap I think 10 million is more than enough money to live on.

Geesh, make a difference in someone's life for pete's sake instead of proping yourself up all that conspiculous consumption.Shocked

Sure .. it's their money so they can do what they want. I am just saying .. I'd have alot more respect for them if they did something fruitful with their money - instead of blowing it on junk.

Edited by Becky - Jan 12 2013 at 4:41am
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 4:48am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

that's not very smart of him
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 6:35am
Five years is a long time in celebrity years. 

That's the part of the agreement that caught my eye.

I hope he & Janet are happy though. 

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:14am
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Umm if Janet has 95 milion of her own money .. why is there a need for her to come into a penny if the marriage fails?

Even if he has 95 Billion (shrugs) ... okay but how much money can you spend in one lifetime?Confused

Wasteful.

I am not impressed. With the state of the world, I'd have a lot more respect for them if they kept say 10 million each and used the rest of those millions to actually HELP somebody. Clap I think 10 million is more than enough money to live on.

Geesh, make a difference in someone's life for pete's sake instead of proping yourself up all that conspiculous consumption.Shocked

Sure .. it's their money so they can do what they want. I am just saying .. I'd have alot more respect for them if they did something fruitful with their money - instead of blowing it on junk.

Clap
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

This is such an upgrade for Janet LOL girl is marrying like Arab royalty ...she's set for life !

She was already set for life....
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:33am
LOL
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

life is truly unfair. 

i am happy that shes happy though. 
you being a hater lol. Yours will come, inshallah.

I still wonder what his family thinks about her. One she's black, two she isn't an arab, three she isn't muslim. I wonder if his family will force him to convert to islam. 
jayjaynonie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayjaynonie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:24pm
Well they must really trust and love eatch other. It shoes shows faith. plus it's an incentive for him to do everything to make the marriage work.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic