FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get a "yes" text before sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 5:34am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I'm imagining some dude speeding over to some girl's house in the middle of a stormy night and beating on her door talmbout now if you don't do it I'ma get blue balls.
you might wanna stick to ovaltine before bed ..

its gentler on the cns

Ok
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 5:36am
more ovaltine, please!
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 5:40am

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I'm imagining some dude speeding over to some girl's house in the middle of a stormy night and beating on her door talmbout now if you don't do it I'ma get blue balls.
you might wanna stick to ovaltine before bed ..

its gentler on the cns

Dead
in that slightly patronising tone only we Brits can master smhLOL

one part ovaltine+ a few spoons of horlicks is the GOATEmbarrassedCry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 6:09am
lol

but the only way guys can insulate themselves against rape cases is to not rape

and from being falsely accused is have consensual sex and if in doubt leave
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 7:26am
OP reminds me of a past poster
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 8:27am
Girls can still say no right before the sex even if they said yes in a text. What a dummy this woman is, I get she wants to protect her son, but maybe she should be teaching him how to respect women and make good judgement so he won't find himself in situations like being accused of rape. The writer is a black woman, right? I guess maybe she feels her black son has some chance of being accused by a white girl and there why he mentioned Kobe and blonde hair...etc.

in the end, her son just needs to not get himself into bad situations and not use women for sex.

300 condoms? Wtf? that is just sick to me.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 9:36am

david beckham

Thanks... Damn Afro you like the BHM encyclopedia of all past thread.   
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:39am
I can't deal with this lady so Imma just tell myself she's doing all this to make sure nobody ever wants to have sex with him again.  Reverse psychology. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 10:42am
Rape is such a touchy subject.....and there are too many fine lines.....Im gon sit this one out.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 11:00am
Nonsense.

Even if a girl consents to sex ... at the last minute she might change her mind because (she sees what a loser he is, her period just started early so UGH!) any number of reasons.

But then he could decide to force her against her will .. so that would be rape. DUH!

I think girls are in peril today in College.

When I was in College I mainly stuck to my books and only went to a few parties and always in the company of several girlfriends. Drinking and drugging were not options for me so...

Now I did see other girls coming into the dorm late at night drunk and drugged up ... but they had bad grades, where always óut' there partying etc - I thought they were wild and they did not graduate so ... they were never serious about their studies anyway.

The guys need to taught better too but since rape has been around since the beginning of time ... I dón't know that we can ever stop men from raping ... something is just off with men that think that way. Many of them are delusional.

Stay in the books or with friends and/or in groups to avoid this I think because if a guy wants to rape ... he will focus in on the easiest prey. Separate the weakest stag from the herd.

(this does not account for 'acquiatance rape' or crazed stranger rape... but at least the 'I drank too much rape' can be cut back on.)

Edited by Printer_Ink - Dec 05 2013 at 11:08am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System