FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get a "yes" text before sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 1:47am
tell him to not indulge in casual drunk sex with chicks who arent his gf.

secondly do you all remember the story of the guy who got convicted of rape because of his texts?

there was a thread on that

its a fine line ..
Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 1:51am
Never have sex with a girl unless she's sent you a text that proves the sexual relationship is consensual beforehand. And it's a good idea to even follow up any sexual encounter with a tasteful text message saying how you both enjoyed being with one another -- even if you never plan on hooking up again.

LOLat the "morning after" text as well

As a mom of 2 boys I think alot about their future and my hopes for them.  I'm going to tell them not to get drunk, don't sleep around, and stay focused on their studies, not their gfs.

I don't think she's crazy for telling her sons to act responsibly, and so a yes text isn't that bad of an idea.  I just wouldn't teach my boys that.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 1:55am
Drunk women never crossed my mind I'm thinking about sober ones.We actually talked about this tonight because of Jameis Winston. My son is so overwhelmed with his impending journey into the "real world." He let out the biggest deepest sigh I ever heard.

Edited by herwoman - Dec 05 2013 at 1:56am
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 1:55am
That isn't really reasonable. Who texts someone asking for confirmation? That is lame as hell. Most of the time girls don't go out with the  specific intention of smashing that night. He's never going to get any going that route. Secondly, what if she changes her mind? A yes text isn't really proof of anything. Hell, maybe he texted that unlikely bullshyt from her phone to give himself an alibi. And then a "thank you" text even if you already know it was a one time thing? This is just sleazy. 

Edited by liesnalibis - Dec 05 2013 at 1:57am
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 1:56am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Well regardless of what she wrote...cause a sexual consent text is questionable (what if she was drunk texting)  

when the rubber hits the road and your beloved son is actually heading off to college 

what do you tell him? stay abstinent ? Wait till marriage ?

If it were me... I would tell him to stay away from alcohol and drunk women... 
I didn't drink all through college because I was always disgusted by alcoholics because my dad was a functional one.

I plan to tell my son something like this, amongst plenty of other lessons related to what consent is. But I think it's important to be careful of how that lesson comes across. I believe there is a difference between telling them to avoid a drunk woman because she might accuse him of rape, and telling him to avoid a drunk woman because she might be unable to consent. Put the burden on his actions, not hers.

I'm still developing my ideas about drinking and hooking up. I don't drink so it's sort of a hands-off subject that I'm trying to learn about.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Dec 05 2013 at 1:59am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 1:59am
So is he supposed to ask her specifically through text whether she is willing to have sex with him? Isn't that kind of pressuring her? Or is consent supposed to be the new prerequisite to going out...?   

Edited by liesnalibis - Dec 05 2013 at 2:10am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:03am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

In my case, I filled my son's duffel bag with about 300 condoms and told him watch out for party girls but have fun; meet new people but stay focused on academics.

Geek

i know what you thinking
lol Embarrassed

300 condoms for the semester but stay focused on academics? And son don't use those 300 condoms this semester on stupid girls at Penn State?

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:04am

So is he supposed to ask her specifically through text whether she is willing to have sex with him? Isn't that kind of pressuring her? Or is consent it supposed to be the new prerequisite to going out...?   
Maybe a picture of her smiling saying I want to have consensual sex with you and one after saying...thanks for the great consensual sex.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:07am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

So is he supposed to ask her specifically through text whether she is willing to have sex with him? Isn't that kind of pressuring her? Or is consent it supposed to be the new prerequisite to going out...?   
Maybe a picture of her smiling saying I want to have consensual sex with you and one after saying...thanks for the great consensual sex.

What's girl's gonna go for that, though? Pretty much being called a potential liar and trouble maker while being used for sex. This isn't practical.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:09am
Let's take a hand count: How many ladies in here would proceed with sex if the guy first required a text from you freeing him from suspicion in the event you subsequently falsely accused him of rape?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic