Perfect Hair Collection

Georgia Teacher Fired Over Nude Selfies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 7:55am
kids nowadays are very tech savy...they even figured out her password. Got to be careful around kids with that type of information. But why store the pics in your phone. That should be stashed elsewhere ...because ppl lose their phones everyday or the phone gets stolen
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 7:59am
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

She's a dumb ass. Confused
all women have newdz, the students stole her phone though.

lol. YOu always say this. I had to get some so I wouldn't be left out.

men too tho right?
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 8:28am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

She's a dumb ass. Confused
all women have newdz, the students stole her phone though.

lol. YOu always say this. I had to get some so I wouldn't be left out.

men too tho right?
Funny you say this...yes, men take nude selfies probably more than women do.  But you don't hear them getting fired!!!  Confused
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 8:38am
District officials testified Jones had given the students her cellphone password to call home, then left the phone unattended. They also said she did not report the incident but asked students to text the social media chatter back to her so she could track down the culprits on her own.

When district officials found out about it and removed Jones from Myers pending termination, they said she failed to report to work for three weeks. During that time they say Jones also forged a 2015 teaching contract offer in order to secure a loan.

When she finally resumed work at DeRenne Middle, she left her phone unattended a second time, and it was taken by yet another student.

She's incredibly stupid.

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 8:39am
We can't even keep naked pics in our phone ookkkkk

Those kids should be expelled...she's a grown ass woman she can have nude pics they have no right looking at her phone da fukk
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 8:41am
i just dont understand why folk gotta take naked pics...

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:10am
man i have so many naked pics and videos on my phone...
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:29am
See what being nice happens to you? She let those little sh*ts use her phone to call home and they steal her phone smh

She's dumb for letting it happen again tho LOL

Edited by BBpants - Aug 13 2014 at 9:29am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 9:45am
She was really stupid not to let her superiors know as soon as she found out what had happened. She was gonna get fired either way but going to them first looks better on her. There was no way she could stop nothing by tracking nothing. I'm not going to blame her for having nudes but she was stupid to trust those kids if she did indeed tell them the password in case of emergencies. If she got to lose her job over this then those kids need to be punished in some type of way. Fucc those kids.

Edited by newdiva1 - Aug 13 2014 at 9:46am
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 10:07am
I'm so glad events in my life steered me away from becoming a teacher, like I wanted to do for a while.  So so glad...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>