Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - George Zimmerman's Painting Bids Reach $100,000
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

George Zimmerman's Painting Bids Reach $100,000

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: George Zimmerman's Painting Bids Reach $100,000
    Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:29pm
Smgdh
Sponsored Links

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:29pm

George Zimmerman's Painting Bids Reach $100,000

Dec. 17, 2013
By ANTHONY CASTELLANO via GOOD MORNING AMERICA
PHOTO: George Zimmerman listens in court, Nov. 19, 2013, in Sanford, Fla., during his hearing.
AUTO START: ON OFF

George Zimmerman is selling a patriotic painting on eBay that has already amassed more than 90 bids, pushing the price of the painting to nearly $100,000.

Zimmerman's attorney Jayne Weintraub confirmed the artwork's authenticity when it was put up for auction on eBay. The auction began with a bid of $50, but soared to $99,966 after 98 bids as of 3 a.m. EST.

The signed, 18-by 24-inch painting features a blue American flag with a few words from the Pledge of Allegiance: "God," "one nation," "with liberty and justice for all."

PHOTO: George Zimmermans original painting is being sold on ebay.
Ebay
George Zimmerman's original painting is being sold on ebay.

"First hand painted artwork by me, George Zimmerman. Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative, way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors :-) I hope you enjoy owning this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Your friend, George Zimmerman," the description reads on eBay.

The painting could help Zimmerman, 30, pay off legal fees incurred during the Trayvon Martin murder trial. According to a court document, Zimmerman is $2.5 million in debt.

The bidding on the artwork ends Dec. 21.

Zimmerman, a former neighborhood watch volunteer, was recently able to avoid charges in a domestic dispute spat with his girlfriend.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-painting-bids-reach-100000/story?id=21242693

RECOMMENDED FOR
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:31pm

Lord im getting sick of this man

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:35pm
Goodness! Would someone please off this dude already?!?
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:43pm
I saw it. Disgusting. But a comment from a reader sums it all up:

America rewards mediocrity and human trainwrecks. This, along with the Kardashians, is just another example of it.

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:52pm
Please let this man turn his gun on himself and end it all.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 2:54pm
he decided to paint the flag and include the words 
LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL..? 

is it not enough that you got away with murder? 
you need to make mocking paintings too? 
and he's about to make a 100k off of it..? 

this world is so crazy 

Edited by coconess - Dec 17 2013 at 3:42pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 3:01pm
the bidders should be exposed

damn
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 4:41pm
Hmm Angry
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 5:06pm
That crap is ugly
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System