Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Genesis Virgin Hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
SoDivine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoDivine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Genesis Virgin Hair
    Posted: Aug 25 2011 at 10:58am
What do you think? Is the hair really all that? And is there anyone who has install just 2 bundles instead of 3?

Edited by SoDivine - Aug 25 2011 at 10:58am
Sponsored Links

OneLove1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OneLove1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2011 at 11:55am
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=316126&PN=1&title=genesis-virgin-brazilian-hair

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=318449&PN=1&title=genesisvirginhaircom
thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2011 at 12:01pm
I've just seen it on two people (on youtube) and 3 bundles definitely looks better than 2 bundles..
It looks like beautiful hair from what I can see.
SoDivine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoDivine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2011 at 12:29pm
Thank you OneLove for the links.
Ms.oblivious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.oblivious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2011 at 1:21pm
The hair is beautiful. Best hair I have EVER had. But it took me 12 days to receive. All in all, I am VERY pleased with my purchase. But, she needs to do something about the processing time.
Yada00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yada00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2011 at 1:29pm
Hmm..I've never heard of Genesis VH. Hair looks nice tho...But why are all of her products out of stock and no samples...???? idk
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2011 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Yada00 Yada00 wrote:

Hmm..I've never heard of Genesis VH. Hair looks nice tho...But why are all of her products out of stock and no samples...???? idk

chinese sourcing.  supposedly she has stock that is stuck in customs. some are saying there's a delay in fulfilling orders too right now.

i can relate cuz i ordered something from india (8/5) that arrived in the USA on 8/14 and didn't clear customs til 8/22.  i just got it on 8/23.

i'm not running a business though, so nobody was mad but me.Wink
SoDivine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoDivine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2011 at 2:14pm
My order arrived today.  Can't wait to get home to see.
The no shedding and tangling is what sold me on the prioduct.
Also the beautiful waves.  I did not mind the wait because I had just did my install. I do wish her luck in her new business.  Yes there are alot of customer service issues, but she is listening and trying to do what;s right.  She won't make everyone happy, but I hope she keeps her faith and keep it moving forward with her business. she has many supporters whether the processing time is 10 days or 20 days.Wink

OneLove1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OneLove1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2011 at 2:24pm
SoDivine, post pics when you can, i wanted to order this hair as well, it does look beautiful and the waves are beautiful.
SoDivine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoDivine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2011 at 7:16pm
ddd

Edited by SoDivine - Aug 25 2011 at 7:26pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair