Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

General Distrust for Men?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 2:34pm
She's afraid of being hurt.
I bet if she said her issue someone here can relate. 
Sponsored Links

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

She's afraid of being hurt.
I bet if she said her issue someone here can relate. 

i think so too....but I respect her choice in not sharing it. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 7:27pm
I don't trust people in general..but there are some trustworthy men out there....some lol
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 7:30pm
It's just as well that she doesn't go into detail. The minute there's a scuffle with another poster, it'll be thrown in her face anyway.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

It's just as well that she doesn't go into detail. The minute there's a scuffle with another poster, it'll be thrown in her face anyway.

Sad but true. Don't share sh*t on this board. I don't trust lightskin women with creole in their blood that let their sisters beat down their husbands. Having trust issues is very common. The singer Pink looks like she smells like catpiss and bourbon.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

why do you have to explain this to anyone?

Immigrant communities are nosy as hell. I know the day will come and I'll probably feel slightly ashamed/embarrassed. 

But I don't trust them. 

I know the pressure's coming because some of my friends are getting engaged and my mother keeps talking about grandkids and I'm sitting here like... Confused...

I understand being an immigrant.  You can just give them some bs answer about waiting for God to put the right man in your life.  Immigrants don't argue when you say GodLOL

but seriously--you are not alone in your sentiment. you have been hurt and you're scared.  I equate it to when you get into a car accident.  When you start driving again you are naturally skiddish and wary until you learn to trust yourself again.

just like you wouldn't want a bad experience to turn you off one racial group, you don't want it to turn you into a "niccas ain't sheit" kinda woman bc then it becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy. don't let yourself be so jaded at such a young age.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 4:07am

Nothing to see here Stern Smile

GOD DAMN IT.

20 SECONDS AGO? I JUST ENTERED THIS THREAD AND YOU JUST POOFED IT?

MAAAAN

SOME OL BULL
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 4:09am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

I'm not attracted to females/women btw. 

but BHM...how do I go about explaining to people that the thought of being in an emotional relationship with a man is something I just don't want without sounding like a basket case?

How do I explain this to people LOL I just don't like them. I think they're attractive, but I just don't..like..men. I think they're weapons of mass emotional destruction tbh. My mother's going to kill me Stern Smile
no homo? had to put that in huh? LOL 

also do you have to explain? are you harming people with this idea/belief? no? then you're entitled to feel/do you. people's follow up questions get as much attention as you deem necessary.  you can hit em up style with the Stern Smile face, say "no thank you", change the subject... the world is yours. LOL

Oh okay someone quoted.

OP, I agree, I don't trust dudes. We've normalized some pretty toxic sh*t when it comes to male behavior. Most guys are products of that dangerous complacency. Culture isn't always reasonable.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 4:13am

I don't need therapy. When what happened two months ago happened I remember my friends telling me not to hate men because of it, and I remember thinking why on earth I'd do that.

I just do now. Not hate per se, because I can live and converse with them. I just can't see myself ever being with one. I don't think that warrants therapy. 

I understand. This isn't misandry, op just prefers to keep a safe distance from guys. I don't blame her. Look at what American society teaches men.

I think this is just to maintain peace for herself.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 9:03am
Men are horrible horrible creatures.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>