BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

General Distrust for Men?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:02pm
Thank you samone! I just could not get it to work.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:11pm
Online and offline, some people want to help and others don't. Sift through the dirt to get to the gold nuggets.

I would consider going to a counselor and talking to someone about how you feel. They won't be judgmental like family and friends (and us on BHM). They can help you build up your skills to better cope with how you feel.Hug

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 12:29pm
I don't have anything to add to this conversation...but support. 

I believe you'll get through this...

*hugs*
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I never thought I'd grow up to say I honestly have a general distaste for males, but I do. I'm not attracted to females/women btw. 

Something happened a few months ago to spark this, but BHM...how do I go about explaining to people that the thought of being in an emotional relationship with a man is something I just don't want without sounding like a basket case? I can totally envision myself being a bridesmaid at some of my friends' weddings at 30+ years of age and the conversations that will come asking why I'm not in a relationship. 

How do I explain this to people LOL I just don't like them. I think they're attractive, but I just don't..like..men. I think they're weapons of mass emotional destruction tbh. My mother's going to kill me Stern Smile

I never get overly emotional. Actually, this is how I feel about most women ticking time bombs of illogical emotional energy to go off. That's foreign to me and I don't go off and do illogical things even when people do me dirty. I control my emotions cause they are tools to be used on how a situation is perceived to you not an excuse to do anything regrettable or harmful.

Edited by iliveforbhm - Jun 20 2014 at 1:59pm
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 2:33pm
Heal and time will tell.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 2:34pm
She's afraid of being hurt.
I bet if she said her issue someone here can relate. 
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

She's afraid of being hurt.
I bet if she said her issue someone here can relate. 

i think so too....but I respect her choice in not sharing it. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 7:27pm
I don't trust people in general..but there are some trustworthy men out there....some lol
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 7:30pm
It's just as well that she doesn't go into detail. The minute there's a scuffle with another poster, it'll be thrown in her face anyway.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

It's just as well that she doesn't go into detail. The minute there's a scuffle with another poster, it'll be thrown in her face anyway.

Sad but true. Don't share sh*t on this board. I don't trust lightskin women with creole in their blood that let their sisters beat down their husbands. Having trust issues is very common. The singer Pink looks like she smells like catpiss and bourbon.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic