BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gay Struggle=Black Struggle?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:57am
i don't know anything about this but a colleague of mine researches Ancient Egypt and just wrote a law review article on it's legal structure....and a bit about how many of the Ancient Egyptians were black [or maybe she doesn't talk about that but we've spoken about it in person]. 

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 30 2012 at 1:01am
Sponsored Links

blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:20am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

You know what?  I am just about sick and tired of white people acting as though they have the authority to compare struggles.  The struggle for civil rights for gays and blacks are similar in some respects, but they are in no way the same. 

I sometimes think whites like to compare the black struggle to that of women, gays, Jews (to which there is historical evidence that they were, in fact, never enslaved by the Egyptians--but that is another thread) and other groups to trivialize our struggle and to tell us, "It's not really THAT bad.  Other groups struggled, too!"

care to share that info? I have never heard that before

Well, according to several Egyptologists and historians, they say that the claim that Hebrews were enslaved was false.  They said that according to hieroglyphic writings, there was no mention of a people called "Hebrew" they had interacted with, let alone conquered.  Jews claim that they were enslaved and built the pyramids, but it is well known by historians that foreign people or slaves would not have been ALLOWED to build the pyramids because it was a job that was seen as very prestigious.  Those who were chosen to build pyramids for the ruling king were paid and treated very well and I believe they were even allowed to be buried either in or near the pyramid when they died.

Some are even saying that the time frames for the building of the pyramids and Hebrew presence in Egypt is completely off. 

I read one article by a guy who studied ancient Egypt who said even the term "pharaoh" was not a term used by the ancient Egyptians and was, in fact, a foreign word that did not necessarily appear in hieroglyphs. 

The name "Moses" is a slight variation of the Egyptian word for "son," for example, Rah-messes is the son of the god Rah, so they are saying "the Moses" could have been one of many different people, as it was a generic name.
LOLThose are the same folks that's steeel trying to convince the whole world that the land of Egypt (or Mizraim, to get technical) was only populated by people who looked like this though:

So I wouldn't take anything that these so called Historians or Egyptologist say seriously. Lets not forget that the people living there now didn't descend from the people that originally dwelled in that land and ruled at the time. 
Zahi Hawass
being an expert on Egyptian history and antiquities is like some white person trying to do the same for the Natives of North, South and Central AmericaStern Smile

Most credible historians do not agree with the Hollywood portrayal of Egypt, so your analysis is a bit misguided.  There are Egyptians who study this who have said that there is no evidence in any hieroglyphs they have come across that says Hebrews were enslaved by Egyptians.  Again, the greater community that studies ancient Egypt agrees that the people who are there now are not the people who were around during Egypt, but they also say that there is NO RECORD of Hebrews being enslaved OR building pyramids.  So, if you want to refute the records of the ancient Egyptians themselves, then I would imagine you would have to come up with some pretty fantastic evidence to change well-established facts.

Don't think for one minute I was start talking on things I don't know about or haven't studied on. This is why I always stress the importance of reading and researching things for yourself instead of going by what the next person says from Nat Geo or the HIStory Channel and then regurgitating it as if it's factual. They didn't come out with the term "if you wanna hide something from a nicca, put it in a book" for no reason. There are plenty of books with photos of ancient images of enslaved Hebrews in Ancient Egypt. You can find some within the first 60-70 pages in the book "The Image of Black in Western Art: From the Pharaohs to the Fall of The Roman Empire" which was published in the 70's. If you ain't know this already, the Hebrews are black, just like the Egyptians. But don't hold your breath waiting for "scholars" to tell you that.
One major way you can identify them as Hebrew is by their garments/attire.  In the above book, damn near 98% of the artwork depicting enslaved Hebrews were dated during the same time of the captivity in Egypt. So the idea that the people of Mizraim (aka Egypt) never enslaved Hebrews is a fuccin lie; not because I said it, or Mr. Hawass said it or Nat Geo said it. The archeological findings speak for themselves. Not a single Dynasty/Empire have existed on this earth without the use of slave labor to build the civilization. That is just common sense, no degree required. If the Egyptians didn't have Hebrews as slaves like they claim, then who, according to them, did they have in captivity??? We have to remember these are the same group of people who come out with a remixed image of King Tut EVERY 5 to 10 yearsSleepy
You can find proof of the Hebrews building the pyramids in the works of Flavius Josephus. You can probably find it online for about $15 bucks...

To say that a person not native to a certain region of the world can't become an expert in its history is kind of ridiculous.  I mean, just because Basil Davidson happens to be a white guy, I don't automatically disregard his research on Africa because of it.  It's only when one wants to push a certain agenda that I become a bit suspicious. 

Common sense will tell you that if a group of people conquered a land and its people, that eventually not only would they name the lands after themselves, but they would falsify and modify all historical records to the likeness their images and customs. And this is present today in Egypt. Iconoclasm is real you know... Thats why you have modern day Egyptians like Zahi Hawass (who are the offspring of ancient war babies from the Ptlomaic Dynasty and the Arab conquest) walking around thinking they descended from Ramses, Hapshetsut and nem.
How the hell you gonna dig up/uncover images of Hebrews in captivity yeeaaars ago and then just recently be like, "Nah we didn't have them as slaves"Ermm

I mean, can we say that you, yourself, are doing the same thing?  Imposing your ideas about the cultural and social habits of ancient Egyptians that weren't true? Do you mean to tell me that you know better than ancient Egyptians about the economic and social constructs of pyramid building?

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 4:07am
wait,

the pyramids were NOT built by slave labour?

for serious?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 4:08am
back to the op, i find the gay 'white' movement patronising to the black struggle

Edited by afrokock - Dec 30 2012 at 4:11am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 4:27am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

wait,

for serious?

I heard they were built by farmers on the off season or some sh*t like that.
Everybody got a different story. 
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 5:16am

wait,

for serious?

According to the article, they found the graves of those who built the pyramids in the 1990s, so it is a relatively recent discovery.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 5:44am
NOPE
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:58am
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:15am

wait,

for serious?

Lmao
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:27am
He is making terrible points. Oppression Olympics

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHlowcuNHxo

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com