BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Gay marriages in the church??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 42>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.27  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

India wasn't lying however.  That's her viewpoint, and frankly she's right.  She actually complimented you too, but you are so consumed with anti-christian animosity you can't even see it. 
and this whole post is another lieClap
Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Oh, so she didn't lie at all. She just stated her opinion, which you don't agree with, so you decided to call her a liar. I see....
it was a lie because it is not true.  it may be her opinion, but it still is FALSE.. 
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:13pm
OHHHH NOOO... *looks outside my window* Its a bird, its a plane, nooooo its Bunny's arm reaching past lol, but I honestly thought, given your description, that there were some actual fallacious claims. Words like 'liar,' and 'fallacious claims,' are way too strong. I was combing each page looking for the actual lies lol!
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:14pm
Yeah.. go ahead and force the church to marry homosexuals ...
sometimes you have to force peoples hand

and lets get rid of all those tax breaks too

Edited by OoDles O - Feb 10 2013 at 2:21pm
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

How has bunnyah been disrespectful in this thread? I think she raised some pretty good points. Just because she does not like religion does not mean what she has to contribute to the discussion is less valuable. And it is no more disrespectful than believers freely telling non believers that they will essentially burn in hell for not believing.
There's a difference in presentation. buny dismisses and tries to invalidate people's points of view if they mention that they are religious. She also takes underhand jabs in her comments that she probably thinks people don't see but we do.
You, on the other hand, one can have a discussion with you coming out of your mouth and tucking snide remarks in between points you are making. You, Tokyo, know how to except that people have different points of views and beliefs. bunyuhhh, however, posts her points in and seemingly has a problem with understanding that everyone doesn't and won't think like her.

As for the bolded, I don't agree with anyone doing that but I also don't understand how it would be disrespectful to a non believer if they don't believe in it anyway./
accept*  and you are wrong, very wrong.  I am the 1st to be all for equality & fairness. I also have said several times over that we are all different & we don't all think alike.  You are pulling lies out of thin air.   You are very judgemental & elitist.  You are quick to namecall & belittle posters in the sex section & TTT.  .  I don't invalidate anyone's pov.  I state my opinion just like everyone else.  You have selective reading & a biased opinion.  You are not empathetic nor open minded
thank you, I didn't proofread and I missed that.

And no, I'm not wrong(but of course it would be wrong to you because you'd never agree with an opinion that paints you in a negative light but I digress). That's how I and others here see you. You may not like it but that's what it is. Lol, I rarely make posts in the sextion. The most recent post I've made was after months of not posting there. I'd be surprised if I even have 20 posts in the sextion where I wasn't posting a gif or link so there goes that theory. And no, I never said you invalidate anyone's pov as you don't have the ability to do so. I did say however that you try to whether or not you are aware you do so or not. And that's how you feel about me. That's fine. I don't aim to please or be liked by everyone, especially not online, as I know it's impossible to nor do I plan to expel excessive any energy to do so especially if I deem that person or those people of little or no worth to me.*shrugs*

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:17pm
So, what you're saying is, that you are commited to the lie you told on India?

Okay.

*puts on In the Air Tonight, turns it way up and starts humming*
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:20pm
Bunny you be givin' us atheists a bad rep.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

OHHHH NOOO... *looks outside my window* Its a bird, its a plane, nooooo its Bunny's arm reaching past lol, but I honestly thought, given your description, that there were some actual fallacious claims. Words like 'liar,' and 'fallacious claims,' are way too strong. I was combing each page looking for the actual lies lol!

What did I tell you?! Yo hard-headed ass gon learn today!
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

LOLnot u too qualified.  They are lies because they  arent true.  If anything they go too far to insult me.  Notice I make general statements on the topic, then these "ppl"  counter with personal attacks on ME?  Then have the nerve to talk about prey?  These ppl on bhm stay acting like the buzzards, wolves, & vultures all the time.  I do not seek out ppl to pick on like they seek me out.  This happens every so often & the angry mob comes with the pitch forks & torches.  In the other thread, someone said that some come out of lurkdom just to throw shade or stir the pot. 

Well everytime I post, I notice the same ppl coming out the woodwork.  It's no secret
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:24pm
You shouldve seen me. I turned the TV off, quieted the ringer on the phone and every damn thang... I was like, where da hell are these lies? You damn right I shouldve listened lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829 42>
  Share Topic