BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Gay marriages in the church??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 42>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.27  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

What is the opposite of a link?
not the opposite of a link, but that u didn't ask her to give  the link to her fallacious claims.  Cuz I'd like to see that
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

not the opposite of a link, but that u didn't ask her to give  the link to her fallacious claims. Cuz I'd like to see that

I haven't read every page. Link to the claims you feel are fallacious? TIA!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:43pm

Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Lawd, Farra's comments on this one page are going to force me to contend with my ADD and my short ass attention span and go read this entire thread. What da hell did I miss?

Also- long story shorter. The church should never, ever be forced to marry Gay couples, Idagd how progressive the times are, there are just some things that shouldnt be ammended, ever, and thats one of them.

then, summary?
LOL
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:43pm

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

not the opposite of a link, but that u didn't ask her to give  the link to her fallacious claims. Cuz I'd like to see that

I haven't read every page. Link to the claims you feel are fallacious? TIA!
pg 24
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

How has bunnyah been disrespectful in this thread? I think she raised some pretty good points. Just because she does not like religion does not mean what she has to contribute to the discussion is less valuable. And it is no more disrespectful than believers freely telling non believers that they will essentially burn in hell for not believing.
There's a difference in presentation. buny dismisses and tries to invalidate people's points of view if they mention that they are religious. She also takes underhand jabs in her comments that she probably thinks people don't see but we do.
You, on the other hand, one can have a discussion with you coming out of your mouth and tucking snide remarks in between points you are making. You, Tokyo, know how to except that people have different points of views and beliefs. bunyuhhh, however, posts her points in and seemingly has a problem with understanding that everyone doesn't and won't think like her.

As for the bolded, I don't agree with anyone doing that but I also don't understand how it would be disrespectful to a non believer if they don't believe in it anyway./
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:50pm
I read page 24 bunny, and I saw nothing at all that would support your claim of India lying.

Proof or retract.

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

How has bunnyah been disrespectful in this thread? I think she raised some pretty good points. Just because she does not like religion does not mean what she has to contribute to the discussion is less valuable. And it is no more disrespectful than believers freely telling non believers that they will essentially burn in hell for not believing.
There's a difference in presentation. buny dismisses and tries to invalidate people's points of view if they mention that they are religious. She also takes underhand jabs in her comments that she probably thinks people don't see but we do.
You, on the other hand, one can have a discussion with you coming out of your mouth and tucking snide remarks in between points you are making. You, Tokyo, know how to except that people have different points of views and beliefs. bunyuhhh, however, posts her points in and seemingly has a problem with understanding that everyone doesn't and won't think like her.

As for the bolded, I don't agree with anyone doing that but I also don't understand how it would be disrespectful to a non believer if they don't believe in it anyway./
accept*  and you are wrong, very wrong.  I am the 1st to be all for equality & fairness. I also have said several times over that we are all different & we don't all think alike.  You are pulling lies out of thin air.   You are very judgemental & elitist.  You are quick to namecall & belittle posters in the sex section & TTT.  .  I don't invalidate anyone's pov.  I state my opinion just like everyone else.  You have selective reading & a biased opinion.  You are not empathetic nor open minded
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:56pm

I read page 24 bunny, and I saw nothing at all that would support your claim of India lying.

Proof or retract.

I think you go to far in relgion topics to insult Christians with what you think . You act like a Buzzard to Prey when Religion topics are post .
I have seen you respond in a mature lady like way in many topics except for religion .
I know you can post anything you choose , but to have a decent discussion one must respect other members views without insults . JMO
============

Why she needed to even speak to me was beyond me
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:02pm
Oh, so she didn't lie at all. She just stated her opinion, which you don't agree with, so you decided to call her a liar. I see....
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:02pm
India wasn't lying however.  That's her viewpoint, and frankly she's right.  She actually complimented you too, but you are so consumed with anti-christian animosity you can't even see it. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 42>
  Share Topic