BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gay marriages in the church??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 42>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.27  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:14pm
Links to what India allegedly lied about? TIA!
Sponsored Links

Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:15pm
oh.... heathens are looking for loopholes in the bible. 
i'll pray for y'all. 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:18pm
What is a 2/3s nicca? Should I stop laughing?
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:20pm
Shoot, my pastor refused to marry my husband and me LOL  He came around after some phenomenal premarital counseling that is probably a huge part of why we are still together.  

I think a huge point that is being missed here is the belief behind the act.  If you believe that homosexuality is a sin or if you believe that you are partly responsible for every couple you join together, you're not going to marry certain couples.  

Sure, some beliefs may be ignorant, but if they are truly believed, why would you want to make someone go in opposition of it?  I don't think it's right for either party to force their beliefs on the other.  It's not like the church is forcing gays to come in and adopt their ways.  So why should gays try to force churches to adopt theirs?  
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:23pm
Lawd, Farra's comments on this one page are going to force me to contend with my ADD and my short ass attention span and go read this entire thread. What da hell did I miss?

Also- long story shorter. The church should never, ever be forced to marry Gay couples, Idagd how progressive the times are, there are just some things that shouldnt be amended, ever, and thats one of them.

Edited by Qualified - Feb 10 2013 at 2:31pm
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

idk. and no.LOL
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

it is some asinine comment with no merit that was made up to get ppl loling, hooting & hollering just like her sippy cup comment.  Some ppl are so thirsty for e-fivesSleepy

as for ur link, I'm not surprised that u didn't ask for the oppositeSleepy
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:32pm
What is the opposite of a link?
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:33pm
@Pity: THX
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Lawd, Farra's comments on this one page are going to force me to contend with my ADD and my short ass attention span and go read this entire thread. What da hell did I miss?

Also- long story shorter. The church should never, ever be forced to marry Gay couples, Idagd how progressive the times are, there are just some things that shouldnt be ammended, ever, and thats one of them.

Please don't. You will have more questions than you do now.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 42>
  Share Topic