BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gay marriages in the church??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 42>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.27  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:59pm
LOLOLOLOLOLOL I aint gettin no work done
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:00pm
HE came from the same seed-line as King David. 

-I thought that was why God used Mary..bc she was a direct descendant of David...Joseph was not.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:00pm
How has bunnyah been disrespectful in this thread? I think she raised some pretty good points. Just because she does not like religion does not mean what she has to contribute to the discussion is less valuable. And it is no more disrespectful than believers freely telling non believers that they will essentially burn in hell for not believing.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

omgeee my entire spirit is disturbed by that "you're a 2/3 nicca" lineLOL
i am legit HOWLING

lawd..who is a 3/3 niccaLOLLOL

it'd be a 1/3 nicca - the believer

jr.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:04pm
23 pages of religion arguements.....on a Sunday morning.

I hope y'all weren't bickering by phone from the pews.
leftywefty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote leftywefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

nah bunny you're wrong..
When you are ashamed of something or if you know something is a sin , you should turn a way from your sin..... you won't accept it as your ID. point blank.
Hide it No. Be prideful No..

So since sex before marriage is a sin, I'm assuming you only did it once, became ashamed because its a sin and haven't done it again until you get married.

Sex before marriage isn't a sinErmm  That was some stupid sh!t they taught in Sunday school. Joseph had sex with Mary and impregnated before their wedding/marriage ceremony. All of our forefathers laid with the women they eventually married. I can post scripts but I'm lazy today.
Being a whore-monger (men) or whore (women) is the issue. Fuccing random people like the Romans and Greeks smh.
Now if you lived that life but repented, then you have a clean slate, but no room to fucc up again.
after the bolded, I knew the rest was gonna be bs.  u tryna say that the virgin mary wasn't a virgin????  lmao. wow, the stuff yall make upLOL

You're a 2/3rd's nicca so I wouldn't expect you to understand. The whole "virgin birth" thing is pagan and goes all the way back to the Queen of Heaven doctrine with the ancient Babylonians (Nimrod), Egyptians (Osiris), Romans (Jesus - which is Latin for "land pig") and other nations. So that is proof that Christianity in itself is just a fucced up concoction of all the ancient religions. I deal with the scriptures, which predates Christianity.

The term "virgin" itself comes from the Latin word "Virginem" which means someone who isn't married or is a maiden. You do know that words and the etymology changes over time, right?

The whole entire lineage of Yahawashi is listed in the book of Luke. HE came from the same seed-line as King David. You can't have a lineage if you were made out of thin air. That's just common sense. Now if the Most High wanted Christ to be born that way (through a woman who didn't have sex), he could have, but the fact of the matter is that it is scripturally inaccurate. But then again you don't believe anyway, so it shouldn't matter to youSleepy

Something you'll notice about all religions is that they are extremely similar, which to me says that many of them are inspired by authentic divine revelations. I'm not shocked at all that christianity has links in ancient religions. God didn't just pop up on the scene when judaism began. He's been around far longer than that, sending prophets and guiding humanity with similar advice through the millenia. There were religions long before judaism that worshipped the abrahamic god, he just wasn't called that. Studying religion is very interesting and I wish I had more time to read about the ancient ones.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:05pm

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

*waits to be called demon, heathen, lost, etc.*
I would never call you any of those things . I think you go to far in relgion topics to insult Christians with what you think . You act like a Buzzard to Prey when Religion topics are post  .

I have seen you respond in a mature lady like way in many topics except for religion .
I know you can post anything you choose , but to have a decent discussion one must respect other members views without insults . JMO   
you always say this, but I'mma need you to stop lying.  surely god doesn't approve
I have never called you any of those names bunny. I am women enough to tell you anything I feel and repeat it . Never call me a liar again without knowing me in real life please . I refuse to trade insults with you, are go your route of posting old topics to prove a point . Have a great day .
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:08pm

Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

nah bunny you're wrong..
When you are ashamed of something or if you know something is a sin , you should turn a way from your sin..... you won't accept it as your ID. point blank.
Hide it No. Be prideful No..

So since sex before marriage is a sin, I'm assuming you only did it once, became ashamed because its a sin and haven't done it again until you get married.

Sex before marriage isn't a sinErmm  That was some stupid sh!t they taught in Sunday school. Joseph had sex with Mary and impregnated before their wedding/marriage ceremony. All of our forefathers laid with the women they eventually married. I can post scripts but I'm lazy today.
Being a whore-monger (men) or whore (women) is the issue. Fuccing random people like the Romans and Greeks smh.
Now if you lived that life but repented, then you have a clean slate, but no room to fucc up again.
after the bolded, I knew the rest was gonna be bs.  u tryna say that the virgin mary wasn't a virgin????  lmao. wow, the stuff yall make upLOL

You're a 2/3rd's nicca so I wouldn't expect you to understand. The whole "virgin birth" thing is pagan and goes all the way back to the Queen of Heaven doctrine with the ancient Babylonians (Nimrod), Egyptians (Osiris), Romans (Jesus - which is Latin for "land pig") and other nations. So that is proof that Christianity in itself is just a fucced up concoction of all the ancient religions. I deal with the scriptures, which predates Christianity.

The term "virgin" itself comes from the Latin word "Virginem" which means someone who isn't married or is a maiden. You do know that words and the etymology changes over time, right?

The whole entire lineage of Yahawashi is listed in the book of Luke. HE came from the same seed-line as King David. You can't have a lineage if you were made out of thin air. That's just common sense. Now if the Most High wanted Christ to be born that way (through a woman who didn't have sex), he could have, but the fact of the matter is that it is scripturally inaccurate. But then again you don't believe anyway, so it shouldn't matter to youSleepy

I am zero part nicca.  You are 2/3 crazy as hell & 1/3 delusional.  You stay talking crazy with regurgitated babble.  You choose to believe falsehoods & nonsense that have no logic  behind it.  idc what you say.  If the story says mary was a virgin, then she was a virgin.  idc about ur pagan beliefs or them other strange names you always spout.  You can try to change all the stories & interpretations all you want to fit ur hypocritical heathenist lifestyle, but you are what u are & it is what it is.  Don't go calling me names & making sh*t up so you can feel better about going to hell.  It was all ur doing.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:11pm

*waits to be called demon, heathen, lost, etc.*
I would never call you any of those things . I think you go to far in relgion topics to insult Christians with what you think . You act like a Buzzard to Prey when Religion topics are post  .

I have seen you respond in a mature lady like way in many topics except for religion .
I know you can post anything you choose , but to have a decent discussion one must respect other members views without insults . JMO   
you always say this, but I'mma need you to stop lying.  surely god doesn't approve
I have never called you any of those names bunny. I am women enough to tell you anything I feel and repeat it . Never call me a liar again without knowing me in real life please . I refuse to trade insults with you, are go your route of posting old topics to prove a point . Have a great day .
first off, my initial post was not directed at u, it was at BF. 2nd you couldnt wait at the chance to jump on me with the above lies, 3rd please stop quoting me if u can't come with facts or proof. 

have a great day to you tooWink
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:13pm
what y'all talking about now?
anyways, you shouldn't try to force churches into marrying certain couples. 

they don't have any part of the bible that caters to homosexual love... so yeah. 
i don't get whats so difficult about that. go where you are wanted, why would you want someone who preaches about how homosexuality will lead you to the gates of hell to marry you anyways?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 42>
  Share Topic