Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Gay marriages in the church??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 42>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.27  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

*waits to be called demon, heathen, lost, etc.*
I would never call you any of those things . I think you go to far in relgion topics to insult Christians with what you think . You act like a Buzzard to Prey when Religion topics are post  .

I have seen you respond in a mature lady like way in many topics except for religion .
I know you can post anything you choose , but to have a decent discussion one must respect other members views without insults . JMO   
Sponsored Links

mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:48pm

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

I think it's wrong to force a church to marry gay couples, that's going too far especially since the whole argument for gay marriage was that religion and state should be separate in the eyes of the law
I can see why ppl think forcing a church to marry a gay couple would be out of spite
I agree with NYC, go somewhere you are loved and accepted
Forcing a church to do that is now infringing on their religious rights and beliefs
should religious entities have tax exempt status?

nope
nor do i think they should receive public funding.

they need to completely separate.
idk why hairdo can't see it this wayClap

i never said i didn't see it this way, i said i dont know and i dont care
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:53pm

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

nah bunny you're wrong..
When you are ashamed of something or if you know something is a sin , you should turn a way from your sin..... you won't accept it as your ID. point blank.
Hide it No. Be prideful No..

So since sex before marriage is a sin, I'm assuming you only did it once, became ashamed because its a sin and haven't done it again until you get married.

Sex before marriage isn't a sinErmm  That was some stupid sh!t they taught in Sunday school. Joseph had sex with Mary and impregnated before their wedding/marriage ceremony. All of our forefathers laid with the women they eventually married. I can post scripts but I'm lazy today.
Being a whore-monger (men) or whore (women) is the issue. Fuccing random people like the Romans and Greeks smh.
Now if you lived that life but repented, then you have a clean slate, but no room to fucc up again.
after the bolded, I knew the rest was gonna be bs.  u tryna say that the virgin mary wasn't a virgin????  lmao. wow, the stuff yall make upLOL

You're a 2/3rd's nicca so I wouldn't expect you to understand. The whole "virgin birth" thing is pagan and goes all the way back to the Queen of Heaven doctrine with the ancient Babylonians (Nimrod), Egyptians (Osiris), Romans (Jesus - which is Latin for "land pig") and other nations. So that is proof that Christianity in itself is just a fucced up concoction of all the ancient religions. I deal with the scriptures, which predates Christianity.

The term "virgin" itself comes from the Latin word "Virginem" which means someone who isn't married or is a maiden. You do know that words and the etymology changes over time, right?

The whole entire lineage of Yahawashi is listed in the book of Luke. HE came from the same seed-line as King David. You can't have a lineage if you were made out of thin air. That's just common sense. Now if the Most High wanted Christ to be born that way (through a woman who didn't have sex), he could have, but the fact of the matter is that it is scripturally inaccurate. But then again you don't believe anyway, so it shouldn't matter to youSleepy

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:55pm
 geezus at 2/3 nicca.

I think i want to start calling ppl that.

Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:56pm
So much ignorance, so many misconceptions, so many fallacies, so little time.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:57pm
lol @ 2/3 nicca

jr.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:57pm
omgeee my entire spirit is disturbed by that "you're a 2/3 nicca" lineLOL
i am legit HOWLING

lawd..who is a 3/3 niccaLOLLOL

Edited by EPITOME - Feb 10 2013 at 12:59pm
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

*waits to be called demon, heathen, lost, etc.*
I would never call you any of those things . I think you go to far in relgion topics to insult Christians with what you think . You act like a Buzzard to Prey when Religion topics are post  .

I have seen you respond in a mature lady like way in many topics except for religion .
I know you can post anything you choose , but to have a decent discussion one must respect other members views without insults . JMO   
you always say this, but I'mma need you to stop lying.  surely god doesn't approve
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:58pm

Originally posted by ChubbyYeti ChubbyYeti wrote:

Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

nah bunny you're wrong..
When you are ashamed of something or if you know something is a sin , you should turn a way from your sin..... you won't accept it as your ID. point blank.
Hide it No. Be prideful No..

So since sex before marriage is a sin, I'm assuming you only did it once, became ashamed because its a sin and haven't done it again until you get married.

Sex before marriage isn't a sinErmm  That was some stupid sh!t they taught in Sunday school. Joseph had sex with Mary and impregnated before their wedding/marriage ceremony. All of our forefathers laid with the women they eventually married. I can post scripts but I'm lazy today.
Being a whore-monger (men) or whore (women) is the issue. Fuccing random people like the Romans and Greeks smh.
Now if you lived that life but repented, then you have a clean slate, but no room to fucc up again.
after the bolded, I knew the rest was gonna be bs.  u tryna say that the virgin mary wasn't a virgin????  lmao. wow, the stuff yall make upLOL

You're a 2/3rd's nicca so I wouldn't expect you to understand. The whole "virgin birth" thing is pagan and goes all the way back to the Queen of Heaven doctrine with the ancient Babylonians (Nimrod), Egyptians (Osiris), Romans (Jesus - which is Latin for "land pig") and other nations. So that is proof that Christianity in itself is just a fucced up concoction of all the ancient religions. I deal with the scriptures, which predates Christianity.

The term "virgin" itself comes from the Latin word "Virginem" which means someone who isn't married or is a maiden. You do know that words and the etymology changes over time, right?

The whole entire lineage of Yahawashi is listed in the book of Luke. HE came from the same seed-line as King David. You can't have a lineage if you were made out of thin air. That's just common sense. Now if the Most High wanted Christ to be born that way (through a woman who didn't have sex), he could have, but the fact of the matter is that it is scripturally inaccurate. But then again you don't believe anyway, so it shouldn't matter to youSleepy

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 12:59pm

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

I think it's wrong to force a church to marry gay couples, that's going too far especially since the whole argument for gay marriage was that religion and state should be separate in the eyes of the law
I can see why ppl think forcing a church to marry a gay couple would be out of spite
I agree with NYC, go somewhere you are loved and accepted
Forcing a church to do that is now infringing on their religious rights and beliefs
should religious entities have tax exempt status?

nope
nor do i think they should receive public funding.

they need to completely separate.
idk why hairdo can't see it this wayClap

i never said i didn't see it this way, i said i dont know and i dont care
I know what u said.  How can you see it that way if you dont know?  You are dismissing the point
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 42>