Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Gay marriages in the church??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 42>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.27  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 11:26am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

oogling all them light brights is also sinful.  i wish you strength in 2013 to purify your mind and body for Christ.

It's only a sin when it turns into lust, which it doesn't

jr.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

oogling all them light brights is also sinful.  i wish you strength in 2013 to purify your mind and body for Christ.

It's only a sin when it turns into lust, which it doesn't

jr.

i've read your posts and they are most def. lustful. but i don't care enough about you and your loins to debate.
ModelCitizen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ModelCitizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 11:28am
Tokyo, although I do not agree with your stances I respect the fact that you can debate with some sense. I think the issue at hand here is what someone's personal convictions are. I am a Christian therefore I do not believe that homosexuals should be allowed to marry especially not in the church. You are not a Christian so this does not bother you and that's fine. The Church does have problems and people do many horrible things in the "name of Jesus" but that does not represent GOD. They are representing themselves and using GOD as a scapegoat. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 11:29am
I Attend the Church of Christ . I really wish everyone could discuss religion topics with respect to everyone views . Cursing and insults brings nothing to the table . I always respect ladies like Toyko post . I realize she will never be a christian , but she will debate to the end with Questions verses Flat out insults. 
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 11:31am
That's fantastic, pity

jr.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 11:32am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I Attend the Church of Christ . I really wish everyone could discuss religion topics with respect to everyone views . Cursing and insults brings nothing to the table . I always respect ladies like Toyko post . I realize she will never be a christian , but she will debate to the end with Questions verses Flat out insults. 

oh you're CoC too? interesting....my LS is the only CoC person i know. idk anything about this sect. all i know is that she refuses to marry someone who isn't CoC and i just thought it was all Christian...idk...it's like JW or SDA or Mormons where the differences seem more salient to me.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 11:34am
Well...this thread grew.

Great material for my siteGeek
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 11:35am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont understand how yall dont see (religion aside) that it is unfair to not allow gay people the same rights as everyone else. 
its sickening 

Funny that Brothas love gays so much but gays didn't do ish for us when we were fighting for our rights. They were nowhere to be found

jr

Actually they did. There were many homosexuals who fought for our rights. It's just that the majority of them did not mention their sexual orientation.

Bacardi Rustin is one. There are a whole host of others.
Oladunni would be so happy for their closetnessLOL
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 11:36am
I keep wanting to talk about the OP and it's too late. Cry 
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 11:36am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Well...this thread grew.

Great material for my siteGeek

Hit me off with a link, please :D

jr.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com