Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Gay marriages in the church??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 42>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.27  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:11am
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

It's funny how these gay marriage supporters like to bring up the pedophilia as if we don't already know that the devil is working in some of these spiritually dead churches. So they want to use that as an excuse to allow even MORE of the devil to corrupt the church?!

LMFAO ooooo weeee all yall Brothas gon burn in hell. Crispy for all eternity!
allowing gays equal rights in the church is not allowing more of the devil.   Yall should be trying to keep out the rapists, pedophiles, fornicators, & adulterers more than the gay ppl.  idk how yall can embrace them, yet protest 2 consenting adults that aren't hurting anyone or destroying your life
Sponsored Links

Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:12am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

there are some churches that allow for this.
there are others that don't

if you want to get married and are gay.. you should go to a church that allows for that.

A church being forced to marry a couple they dont want to is nuts and a recipe for disaster.

You sum up exactly how I feel as a christian . I know the bibles teaches against Gay anything , but i know also that God loves everyone .

I think a private wedding would be suffiecient to respect both sides . I refuse to argue with people that feel I am wrong for supporting Gay rights . Hate is hate . God is the only person that can judge anyone in my op .

Sorry sister India , you are wrong
The bible says that we should those who claim to be followers of Christ, yet don't keep his commandments
I know what the Bible teaches . Everyone fails to follow all commandments . A evil thought is a sin . I have to go now . Hug

Hug
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:14am

Oladunni gal....

There's no point, trust me. Walk away before the other crew gets here.

Either you are 100% for gay marriage or youre a hypocritical homophobe.
Gay people were born gay, God made them this way. Then apparently changed His mind sometime after the fact and made it a sin to be gay.

I mean, how DARE you be black and not be accepting of gay rights. After all it is the same right?

What a shame.

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:14am

Oladunni spitting that HOT FIYAH up in here.

Yup!
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:16am
Originally posted by ModelCitizen ModelCitizen wrote:

I agree with Sweet November and those who supported her stance. It seems that people on this board try to find everything wrong with Christianity because of their own personal hang ups. 

Not really. There is a lot wrong with a lot of different religions. I just find the religious justification for homosexuality being wrong or abnormal and the necessity for discrimination against them illogical. I have yet to hear a sound argument as to why homosexuality is wrong and more wrong than any other sin.

At least in some medical science fields, while homosexuality is considered normal, people are making sound arguments as to why people are homosexual.

"because god said so," is not only not a well thought out argument, it is a dangerous one that has been used to justify a multitude of horrible acts against human beings.

This really has nothing to do with victimizing Christians...and it's getting to be a very tiring go-to response whenever discussion of a minority is discussed.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:19am
religion is not concerned with being logical.
it isn't concerned with deep understanding.
it isn't concerned with reason.

trying to argue on those grounds will never get you anywhere, unfortunately.
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:20am
I stopped reading around page five, but as I'm reading different articles about the OP, I'm not seeing anything explicit about forcing churches in the UK to marry gay couples.  I think churches were afraid due to weaknesses in the legal language at various points, but that it's being refined on to ensure religious freedom.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:21am
did church let out yet? this thread will be get good then. Embarrassed
Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:23am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Oladunni gal....

There's no point, trust me. Walk away before the other crew gets here.

Either you are 100% for gay marriage or youre a hypocritical homophobe.
Gay people were born gay, God made them this way. Then apparently changed His mind sometime after the fact and made it a sin to be gay.

I mean, how DARE you be black and not be accepting of gay rights. After all it is the same right?

What a shame.

Girl i know!
I'm just over here sealing the ends of these box braids and typing my beliefs!
I know i am not going to change the mind of these non believers.
Midwest_Da_Gawd View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Midwest_Da_Gawd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

It's funny how these gay marriage supporters like to bring up the pedophilia as if we don't already know that the devil is working in some of these spiritually dead churches. So they want to use that as an excuse to allow even MORE of the devil to corrupt the church?!

LMFAO ooooo weeee all yall Brothas gon burn in hell. Crispy for all eternity!
allowing gays equal rights in the church is not allowing more of the devil.   Yall should be trying to keep out the rapists, pedophiles, fornicators, & adulterers more than the gay ppl.  idk how yall can embrace them, yet protest 2 consenting adults that aren't hurting anyone or destroying your life

I already acknowledged that many of these churches are spiritually dead. But allowing two Brothas to "marry" in "God's house" damn sholl aint helping the situation. You aint elevating that church in God's eyes. You would be doing the opposite. PERIOD. No debate.

SMMFH you gon be skinny-dipping in that brimstone lake with Tokyo if you keep this up. Geek
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 42>
  Share Topic