BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gay Fathers response to critics .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 1.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:22pm
Why can't we have debates without getting overly emotionally? I don't get it. 
Sponsored Links

ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

BBpants, get in here, Joe Budden done went to the other sideShocked

What's Joe Budden?
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

BBpants, get in here, Joe Budden done went to the other sideShocked

What's Joe Budden?

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:24pm
@rag, did I spell his name wrong? Sorry if I did, well he is rapper with psych issues of some sort, but a member here is in love with him. But when she finds out that he likes Wale, there might be hell to payShocked
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I was with them up until the separate bedrooms...if they don't know how to explain their situation to their children then they need a professional to do it bc that sneaky sh*t is what will be traumatic for them.  Thousands of same sex couples do it all over America so it seems like an unnecessary cop out and they're playing to the conservative crowd.  Kids aren't stupid.

And if they don't figure it out themselves some bad a$$ kid at school is gonna tell them.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:25pm

Comparing consensual adult relationships to child rapists and molestors?  So glad most of the ppl like u r dying out.

You missed the point. Focus why don't you.
I see people "murder" kids everyday in all sorts of ways. And I don't like it at all.

But thanks for the well wishes love....

I bet you raised some real gems.

I did. One is following in my footsteps and is in law school. One lives in London and is finance. (Worst profession in the world besides the law in my opinion.) And the little one is just finishing up.

And every one of them would give the shirts off their backs to a person in need.

Take it on the easy side Ms_Wonderland. I am not a fan of flaming black women. It is too hard for us as it is. I can agree to disagree without being nasty. BHM is relaxing for me.

Anyway, after all, opinions are like azzholes....everybody's got one so why sweat it?

i don't really care about that...going to law school doesn't mean they're not ignorant or small minded, and the last thing we need are more ignorant ppl in power positions.  you sound like you're from the stone age.  not impressed.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I'm tired of this sh1t

See...this is why I love this site.
For the longest time I just never had time to visit...
You guys could rule the world.

Honestly, I'd love it if I could have a group of you in a boardroom.
Y'all could kick everybody's azzes and take names.

There is no end to what black women can do. We're the only ones I know who can make a dollar out of 15 cents.

If you guys could see the fukkery I see from young yt associates everyday, it'd make you puke.
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:26pm
black love is beyoutiful
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:31pm

i don't really care about that...going to law school doesn't mean they're not ignorant or small minded, and the last thing we need are more ignorant ppl in power positions.  you sound like you're from the stone age.  not impressed.

Gurrrlll...now you ain't never lied there....
Cause some of the worst people in the world are in the law...but I am not one of them.
Don't need to convince you, just saying is all.
The thing is, I can't stand to see kids wounded.
It takes so long to undo the damage...if it can ever be undone.
Kids are resilient, but they are still tender.
Lie to them and they'll be on the road to being trust-challenged forever. They deserve so much more.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 10:32pm

Gurrrlll...now you ain't never lied there....
Cause some of the worst people in the world are in the law...but I am not one of them.
Don't need to convince you, just saying is all.
The thing is, I can't stand to see kids wounded.
It takes so long to undo the damage...if it can ever be undone.
Kids are resilient, but they are still tender.
Lie to them and they'll be on the road to being trust-challenged forever. They deserve so much more.

i agree with this...that's my issue with their situation, but you can't put a blanket outcome on same sex households.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic