Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gay Fathers response to critics .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 1.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I wonder why they keep bedrooms separate and don't want the children to know they are in a relationship?

And which one is which?
The children are young . I think the couple are waiting until the children can understand  .

Edited by india100 - Jan 17 2014 at 8:26pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:26pm
why act like theyre not a couple though..? 

what are they gonna do in a few years when the kids get a little older..? they cant hide it forever.. 

id think it would be more detrimental to hide it as long as they can.. vs. owning/embracing it and teaching their kids that its not abnormal or wrong... the kids will be more confused about why they chose to hide it.. 

theyre a beautiful fam though Heart

Edited by coconess - Jan 17 2014 at 8:27pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

why act like theyre not a couple though..? 

what are they gonna do in a few years when the kids get a little older..? they cant hide it forever.. 

id think it would be more detrimental to hide it as long as they can.. vs. owning/embracing it and teaching their kids that its not abnormal or wrong... 

theyre a beautiful fam though Heart
I have mixed feelings . Kids can be cruel . 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:31pm
yes kids can be cruel.. but if thats all theyve ever known.. and are used to it.. it'll be normal to them.. and regardless of what kids in school say.. they wont care much cus they would have been taught from the start that some ppl have two dads and some ppl have two moms and some people only have 1.. but as long as you have parents who love you and are there for you.. youre fortunate.. nothing else matters. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:40pm

yes kids can be cruel.. but if thats all theyve ever known.. and are used to it.. it'll be normal to them.. and regardless of what kids in school say.. they wont care much cus they would have been taught from the start that some ppl have two dads and some ppl have two moms and some people only have 1.. but as long as you have parents who love you and are there for you.. youre fortunate.. nothing else matters. 
True . The article left out the answer . The guys are updating the response every few hours .

The couple, who are both actors and models, previously spoke with BlogTalkRadio, where they revealed that they share a 5-bedroom home with their two daughters and son, but that the kids - who call them “dad” and “pops” do not know that they are in a relationship (they have separate rooms).

“We don’t portray that image in front of the kids because we don’t want to put them in the mindset of being gay and that’s what you’re going to be because we are gay,” Kaleb said in the interview. “We want them to make their own decisions with whomever it is they choose to be with, no judgment.”

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:51pm
i saw that... and i think thats cray. 

there are kids who grow up with a mom and dad.. and theyre gay... 
youre just supposed to be born that way.. not necessarily imitate how your parents are 
they of all people should know that. 

theyre being so backwards to me... 
but hey, whatever works for them. i just dont think the kids are gonna buy that answer. theyre not showing good examples of being proud of who you are no matter what.. theyre making excuses. 
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 8:58pm
There is something very strange about how they are perceiving their sexuality.

Can't put my finger on it.

I think, though, they are really trying to make an effort to be heteronormative...and the whole thing about their children "CHOOSING they WANT to be gay," is just beyond my comprehension.

Can't think of a single gay person who "chose" to be that way, in spite of having heterosexual parents.  Maybe it's just weird for me to hear homosexual people say borderline homophobic things.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:02pm
yes tokyo... 

like what if one of the kids (or more) are gay...? 

they showed the example that they (the kids) should imitate a heterosexual household/life.... 
its just so wrong/backwards.. 

it bothers me that theyre so pretty/cute cus they are sucking at setting examples.. it would be better if they were ugly.  
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:05pm
Lucky children, growing up in a home with two loving parents.

If he don't stop snatchin that babies edges Stern Smile
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 9:06pm

i saw that... and i think thats cray. 

there are kids who grow up with a mom and dad.. and theyre gay... 
youre just supposed to be born that way.. not necessarily imitate how your parents are 
they of all people should know that. 

theyre being so backwards to me... 
but hey, whatever works for them. i just dont think the kids are gonna buy that answer. theyre not showing good examples of being proud of who you are no matter what.. theyre making excuses. 
I understand your point . Maybe a Therapist advise against it based on the children capacity to handle the truth . I know a couple that divorce after the husband came out . Both feel like the children are too young . Children are smart . Possible they already know the deal . Maybe the mother's ask the men to wait .  

Edited by india100 - Jan 17 2014 at 9:08pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System