It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
ohioshorty06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2009 at 9:52pm
Garnier Fructis is one line I have yet to try....NO!!! I will NOT go buy it!  I'll just have to live vicariously through yall.
Sponsored Links

tru_blu09 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2009 at 11:18pm
does it smell like the regular GF?
lovely0706 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2009 at 12:21am
it smells kind fruity but i cannot pin piont the fruitLOL maybe pear or something not your normal fruit scent.
krisviola1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2009 at 9:12am
I saw the commercial for this the other day and thought it was great.  Everyone says that it doesn't have silicones but what is stearamidopropyl dimethylamine??? I only ask because I have no idea what it is and I usually get scared of things that have "dimeth" listed in the ingredients because I think they might be silicone.  I'm definitely going to buy a bottle after I finish my current bottles of Vo5
ButterCaramel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2009 at 7:49pm
I bought it the first time I saw it I love it! I mix in a little EVOO to make detangling easier. I've had 2 girls that I work with ask to borrow it and they like it too.
OnMyJourney View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2009 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by krisviola1 krisviola1 wrote:

I saw the commercial for this the other day and thought it was great.  Everyone says that it doesn't have silicones but what is stearamidopropyl dimethylamine??? I only ask because I have no idea what it is and I usually get scared of things that have "dimeth" listed in the ingredients because I think they might be silicone.  I'm definitely going to buy a bottle after I finish my current bottles of Vo5

It's not a silicone, silicones end in -cone, -conol and -xane.   From what I read, it (what you expressed concern about) is used to keep product from separating, but it can also be used to add slip and conditioning and is made from Stearic fatty acid.
krisviola1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2009 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by OnMyJourney OnMyJourney wrote:

Originally posted by krisviola1 krisviola1 wrote:

It's not a silicone, silicones end in -cone, -conol and -xane.   From what I read, it (what you expressed concern about) is used to keep product from separating, but it can also be used to add slip and conditioning and is made from Stearic fatty acid.
Thank you for clearing that up for me.  Now I wont be scared of dimethieverything.  Thumbs%20Up
naturalTAN View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2009 at 9:27pm
i actually went to cvs and went down the hair isle but forgot to look for this. i'll check tomorrow.
tru_blu09 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2009 at 9:41pm
CVS' line was too long! it hurt my heart to leave it in the store... my $$ is low and i have 2 think about college 
naturalTAN View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2009 at 4:31pm
yea be smart and and save tru. i couldn't resist myself and i went and bought it for the 3 for 10. i got 2 conditioners and 1 deep conditioner even though it has mineral oil in it. i never got the chance to see how my natural hair reacted to it because i just stopped using it once i started transitioning. hopefully it works but if not, i'll just give it to my relaxed (thinking about transitioning) roomie.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic