Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
lovely0706 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: garnier fructis triple nutrition
    Posted: Aug 17 2009 at 1:42am
 i love it it is great i work good on my hair so on hair that is not made of steal it should be amazing.LOL it made my hair really soft and defined my curls.

Edited by lovely0706 - Aug 17 2009 at 1:43am
Sponsored Links

lilpooky View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2009 at 10:00am

Edit:

Well, being the investigator that I am I looked up the ingredients and here they are:

Water, cetearyl alcohol, palm oil, behentrimonium chloride, apple fruit extract, glycerin, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, niacinamide, pyridoxine hci, shea butter, citric acid, olive fruit oil, sugar cane extract, benzyl alcohol, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, avocado oil, black currant seed oil, linalool, lemon peel extract, CI 19140, camellia sinensis leaf extract, CI 15985, parfum. .5/1

The main ingredients on the label are olive oil, shea butter, and avocado. The reviews sound promising as well. One reviewer said it gave her hair more bounce and prevented frizz. I'm interested in this because I am looking for a conditioner that can control frizz while hydrating my hair and curls...so I may give it a try.

Edited by lilpooky - Aug 17 2009 at 2:12pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2009 at 11:58am
Yes, I picked up some and it is wonderful. I just used it this weekend to deep condition.
OnMyJourney View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2009 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by lovely0706 lovely0706 wrote:

i love it it is great i work good on my hair so on hair that is not made of steal it should be amazing.LOL it made my hair really soft and defined my curls.

I just looked it up and I see the that the GF Triple Nutrition is an entire collection...which products from the line did you use?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2009 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by lilpooky lilpooky wrote:

Edit:

Well, being the investigator that I am I looked up the ingredients and here they are:

Water, cetearyl alcohol, palm oil, behentrimonium chloride, apple fruit extract, glycerin, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, niacinamide, pyridoxine hci, shea butter, citric acid, olive fruit oil, sugar cane extract, benzyl alcohol, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, avocado oil, black currant seed oil, linalool, lemon peel extract, CI 19140, camellia sinensis leaf extract, CI 15985, parfum. .5/1

The main ingredients on the label are olive oil, shea butter, and avocado. The reviews sound promising as well. One reviewer said it gaved her hair more bounce and prevented frizz. I'm interested in this because I am looking for a conditioner that can control frizz while hydrating my hair and curls...so I may give it a try.

Thanks for this. Looks good, I don't see any cones or drying ingredients. Is this the conditioner or one of the other styling products in the line?
lilpooky View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2009 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by OnMyJourney OnMyJourney wrote:

Edit:

The main ingredients on the label are olive oil, shea butter, and avocado. The reviews sound promising as well. One reviewer said it gaved her hair more bounce and prevented frizz. I'm interested in this because I am looking for a conditioner that can control frizz while hydrating my hair and curls...so I may give it a try.

Thanks for this. Looks good, I don't see any cones or drying ingredients. Is this the conditioner or one of the other styling products in the line?
The conditioner.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2009 at 2:16pm

Originally posted by OnMyJourney OnMyJourney wrote:

Edit:

The conditioner.

Thanks! I might give this a try.
lovely0706 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2009 at 8:04pm
i used the conditioner and it did make my curls more bouncy  and made my has softer so i will use the for co-washing. i was thinking if giving the other products in the line a try.
tru_blu09 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2009 at 8:11pm
oh jesus... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY did i click the thread?! i have been craving this conditioner like food ever since i saw it.. and CVS has it 3-for-10 this week...

IM SO HAPPY IT DOESNT HAVE CONES BECAUSE I CAN USE IT IN MY SPRAYS.. i think im gonna buy it!
naturalTAN View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2009 at 9:41pm
i'm gonna check this out. i'm happy with my vo5, but y'all have have broken me down. it's only three dollars though so it's not that big of a stretch for me. LOL
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic