Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - garlic powder,tea tree oil, coconut oil & onions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

garlic powder,tea tree oil, coconut oil & onions

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cosmochica010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmochica010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: garlic powder,tea tree oil, coconut oil & onions
    Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:01pm
-3 tea spoons of garlic powder
2 drops of teA tree oil
-2 tea spoons of coconut oil
put in 2 thin slices of oil and then fill to the top with water
(I used a water bottle btw)
sit with a showercap on your head for 30 mins and then wash out

so 30 mins later my scalp stanks!!! so then I washed with dove conditioner...and my scalp still had an odor

but my head has been shedding and breaking off like crazy lately, i actually scared me but after this treatment my edges are even looking better 

Is it worth it or. . . should I find a different strategy?

I think its worth it...anything for naturally healthy hair

Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 3:31pm
Good Luck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmochica010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 4:37pm
I ment 2 slices of onions not oil but its been 2 days since I did the treatment and the smell is gone and my hair feels softer. I am going to maintain using regular coconut oil on my ends and tea tree oil for my scalp intil next month when I do the treatment again..or intill I see shedding again
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 8:50pm
I like fenugreek tea rinses... add Eucalyptus oil to my mix.

If your recipe works for you and the smell does not bother you, then stick with it.

That just sounds really stinky.. and like the smell will linger. I could not do it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmochica010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 9:18pm
It was but I love trying home remedies with items that can be found in the kitchen.
The  fenugreek tea rinses with Eucalyptus oil I have to try that one. So far I've only tried the black tea rinse
slimmacee23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimmacee23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 7:57am
Girl your head is gonna smell for days. I tried the garlic and urg I can't. Consider another alternative Lol. 
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 7:22am
I have used this minus the tea tree oil frequently. I used some other essential oils. It is a good growth aid. I also added either some MSM or sulfur powder to mine.

Edited by LadyAradia - May 18 2014 at 7:23am
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:36pm
I cant imagine the smell that will come from that
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply