Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Garcinia Cambogia

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
Manyika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manyika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Garcinia Cambogia
    Posted: Apr 03 2015 at 5:40pm
Hey there,

I wanted to know if any of you ladies have tried Garcinia Cambogia as a weightloss supplement and what your experiences were? I am thinking of trying it out. I have been trying to lose 20lb for the past year and I have not lost a single lb. I changed my diet and started working out religiously at the begining of 2014 but still no results Confused . For the past 4 months I have been doing double workouts everyday Mon-Sat and my weight hasn't budged and no inches lost. I've tried varying my workouts by doing strength training, yoga, pilates, cardio classes and mixing up cardio sessions ( machines and HITT). I don't understand what is going on with my body. From the reviews on the internet this supplement looks promising but who knows.  
Sponsored Links

gapeachmiabeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gapeachmiabeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2015 at 5:59am
I tried it and i only lost 3 pounds!!! I am now on a homeopathic weightloss drop that is helping me lose 1-2 pounds a day. I started at 165 pounds on 3/10 and on 3/12 i was 160 pounds!!! its working!! i bought it from iasotea.uk  they are called resolution drops. I take that along with the detox tea. the tea alone i lost 5 pounds in a week.. hope this helps.
lorene98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorene98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2015 at 10:19am
Ive tried them. They're really not that bad. I was a little skeptical about taking them for awhile. I got mine from walmart for $10 and i was skeptical about that too but i got them on Saturday and today is Wednesday.No side effects or headaches. I can say i lost 3.5lbs already i dont know if its water weight or not but if the scale goes down im happy the pills can make me eat 2x a day rather than 4x and snacking like i used to And i dont workout but just know everyones body is different

P.s. They are horse pills
SunshineSmiles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunshineSmiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2015 at 1:13am
I have heard that Garcinia Cambogia is very effective for weight loss. In fact, a  naturopathic doctor recommended it to me as one of the top and best supplements for weight loss. I would be taking it if I was not allergic to anything that has citrus acid. Hope this helps and that Garcinia Camdogia is effective for you!Smile
Manyika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Manyika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2015 at 12:17pm
Thank you for all your suggestions. I think I will try it. Can't be killing myself at the gym for nothing :( Going to a naturopathic doctor might be a good idea too. 20lb to go, wish me luck!!

Edited by Manyika - May 17 2015 at 12:18pm
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic