Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Garcelle Beauvais: why should my kids choose colou
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Garcelle Beauvais: why should my kids choose colou

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 2:35am
She can't even act

All I remember was her doing the Jamie Fox show.

And she still sucked ..
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 2:37am
she played Denzel's ex wife in Flight...i thought she felt out of place and budget in a movie like that.
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 6:22am
She needs to take a look at the way that the White folks are treating this mixed President and prepare her sons for the future.  Lenny Kravitz said that his mother told him that " You may be Jewish, but society will perceive and will treat you like you are Black." He went through a blue contact lens phase, but Lenny turned out OK. 

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 6:57am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Lmao, she seems like the type to not care what the guy looks like as long as he's whiteStern Smile
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 8:38am
nevermind. 

Edited by joileprincess - Dec 16 2013 at 8:42am
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 10:06am
She's right they shouldn't have to choose. Matter fact if you are half not black...they really aren't even black Stern Smile. Garcelle is not worried about our opinions. She's beautiful, her kids are beautiful, and she's rich.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 2:27pm
She's not attractive to me.....I don't like her face......those kids....bless their heart and that white man.....is fugly.....she didn't marry down.....
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 4:03pm
Is she even American?? The one drop rule is an American concept that black people everywhere else don't go by because pretty much every where else around the world 50% black does not equal completely black. So it might be cultural as well.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 4:06pm
she's haitian. she was born in haiti. 
i don't know how to say her last name.. but i like it. a lot. 

i think she was really pretty back when she was fancy.

Edited by coconess - Dec 16 2013 at 4:09pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2013 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Is she even American?? The one drop rule is an American concept that black people everywhere else don't go by because pretty much every where else around the world 50% black does not equal completely black. So it might be cultural as well.

ima need for my people to get hip.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>