FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gang rape victim of India dies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 8:26pm

so sad

RIP
Sponsored Links

Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 8:39pm
Man I was hoping for her to pull through..was hoping for miracle ..so sad rip !
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 8:51pm
Been avoiding these threads
So sad for the victims of this

R.I.P. young girl... so sad
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 9:38pm
CryCry  God bless her little heart. Poor baby...
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 10:22pm
Cry

RIP.

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:40pm
How can things like this still be happening.... in our world? Women need to support women and as mothers teach men to appreciate women not as objects We can change the world. I hope this womans murder will serve as a catalist for change
Kocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Kocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:12am
Gawd, I've been following this story since it broke in the news and I've been hoping and praying that she'd pull through (even when not knowing the true extent of her injuries).

May she RIP.

Things like this really makes one think and be glad to be brought up in the western world. Even before this I've been following some articles on the trials and tribulations of the women in the Congo (and the never-ending conflict there). They don't even have the inclination to wanna fight anymore, all they could do is just hope to survive and hope they don't contract some STD from the soldiers raping them as well. What's worse is that even the husbands don't wanna fight anymore, they just either leave the wife after she's been raped (and we're talking about at gunpoint here) or stay with her and accept what happened. Rape is nothing more than a common occurrence out there now, like getting a cold or the flu - it's truly frightening.

Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:13am
So sad, I hope they actually catch and prosecute the sick bastards
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 2:59am
Rise in paradise sweet angel

Edited by bubblyboo - Dec 29 2012 at 2:59am
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 7:06am
Awwww that is so sad.. I hope at least something good comes out from this and those bastards are thrown in prison and the laws on rape tightened up.

RIP
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic