FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gang rape victim of India dies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

May she RIP.

I hope the protests continue until justice is served.

Weren't you the one who had a problem with me making a thread on this girl and calling it depressing? 

Anyway, may she rest in peace. 
Sponsored Links

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 6:32pm
Rest in peace
briany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 6:36pm
RIP
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Weren't you the one who had a problem with me making a thread on this girl and calling it depressing? 

I don't have problems on BHM, I have opinions. And I even had the common courtesy to not express said opinion in that thread. Was it really that serious for you to be petty about in a thread about her death though?

Log-off.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 7:04pm
Right. Because it took a 'brutal' gang rape (aren't ALL rapes brutal enough? Sleepy) and for the victim to lose organs and subsequently die to actually garner attention and demand for women's rights.

Yet, of the thousands of women who are raped across India (and the world, believe it or not) daily, their voices go unheard.

Suddenly rape is this horrible, vicious crime that should be punishable by death. People want to protest. They make signs and demand that women are treated equally. They are mad!

Brava.

The tears will dry before her teravih is completed. Signs will be discarded, and women will go back to being 5th class citizens. 

This poor girl...her family must be in shambles. My heart hurts for them.

The rest of the world can kindly suck salt and screw off.

Right.

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 7:08pm
...one can only hope that 'forcible' and 'brutal' rapes are not the only 'types of rape' that get this amount of emphatic outpouring as a result of this event. Hopefully every woman who is raped can get support of the community in the form of reevaluating the criminal justice system, support services, elimination of stigma, and TEACHING men and boys what rape is and how they are the root causes of it and how only THEY can change it.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 7:09pm
Rest In Peace Baby GirlCry

ladysweetness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ladysweetness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 7:11pm
so  sad Unhappy  RIP
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

I don't have problems on BHM, I have opinions. And I even had the common courtesy to not express said opinion in that thread. Was it really that serious for you to be petty about in a thread about her death though?

Log-off.

Not petty at all. Just surprised to see you in a thread where you expressed strong opinions on this same very girl saying you were sick of seeing my depressing thread about her. Now she is dead I suppose it's okay for you to show sympathy. You can miss me with that. Can't stand double standards. Will log off when I am good and ready, not on your watch. 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 8:05pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>