BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Gang members terrify a family

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Gannon Gannon wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Smh, and black women think it's all good with the "others". Better ask Chicago, L.A, and Texas what's up. That's why I respect Chicago for at least keeping it segregated considering they couldn't run them out completely.

ATL better smartin up and better stay black at all costs. Esse's always move where the blacks are, playing it off like it's all "love" between colored folk and stupid black people (especially black women) fall for it every time. But as soon as they get they numbers up it's business as usual. 

Help me understand what black women have to do with it.

Thank you Random. I almost forgot where I was at. I didn't mean to speak ill on massa. I apologize.

Does this mean your not going to explain what you meant?...lol
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:20pm
I wish 15-20 Mexicans would surround my mf'n house. The wild, wild, west coloureds dun got soft?

Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Yes Gannon, it is all black women's fault.... lets just overlook the fact that the rate of black men with non black partners is significantly higher than that for black women.... FOH....

Gurrrllll.........
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I wish 15-20 Mexicans would surround my mf'n house. The wild, wild, west coloureds dun got soft?

Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Yes Gannon, it is all black women's fault.... lets just overlook the fact that the rate of black men with non black partners is significantly higher than that for black women.... FOH....

Gurrrllll.........

Right! But it's not like that at all here. Must be a regional thing.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:29pm
Mexicans are only tough in numbers
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Blacks and Mexicans DO get along

However, Black gangs and Mexican gangs are against each other for obvious reason
That's not saying much considering the fact that Black gangs are also against each other (Bloods vs. Crips) Confused

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I don't know much about Compton, or L.A. for that matter, but why don't Latinos and Blacks get along? Confused 

both believe everything whites say about the other is true.

But the article didn't describe the family as being a family of gang members. It seems that this was a random family being targeted because they were black living in a predominately Latino area. If the family hadn't done anything to the gang members, I just can't understand where the dislike/hate comes from.

I understand tension among gangs and even within gangs. I thought the Black and Brown problem referred only to gangs.

Edited by dOLLish. - Jan 27 2013 at 2:33pm
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:40pm
Am i the only one the sees the three dots on one of he guys cheeks?

Some black and Mexican gangs "get along" because they do business together. A lot of times the problem is simply crossing over to territory where you don't belong. Even if they rep the same color or gang, you can get into some deep sh*t just for crossing over imaginary lines they have seperating each other. Thats why I hate going to some parts in L.A. There are will literally be an invisible line where you see all blacks on oneside and mexicans on the other. Other times its the same gang but for whatever reason its divided the same way.

I hope that made sense. Im typing in a hurry
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Right! But it's not like that at all here. Must be a regional thing.

Probably. I just remembered I have had a group of Mexicans at my house on 2 separate occasions and they were very polite. Maybe I should edit. LOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:52pm
Whether they are 'technically' in a gang or not, you can not deny the fact that they are gang-like

Not just your average Hispanic folks who are trying to make a living getting by, obviously

Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

But the article didn't describe the family as being a family of gang members. It seems that this was a random family being targeted because they were black living in a predominately Latino area. If the family hadn't done anything to the gang members, I just can't understand where the dislike/hate comes from.

I understand tension among gangs and even within gangs. I thought the Black and Brown problem referred only to gangs.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:57pm
Since when do Cali gangs care if you're in a gang or not? Confused

My entire life growing up in Cali, my bros would have slapped me silly if I wore certain colors ESPECIALLY in LA and none of us were in gangs

Gangs are territorial and ignorant. They don't care
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 3:01pm

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Smh, and black women think it's all good with the "others". Better ask Chicago, L.A, and Texas what's up. That's why I respect Chicago for at least keeping it segregated considering they couldn't run them out completely.

ATL better smartin up and better stay black at all costs. Esse's always move where the blacks are, playing it off like it's all "love" between colored folk and stupid black people (especially black women) fall for it every time. But as soon as they get they numbers up it's business as usual. 

Help me understand what black women have to do with it.

Thank you Random. I almost forgot where I was at. I didn't mean to speak ill on massa. I apologize.

Are you gonna kick some knowledge or not? Idk crap about L.A. Speak on it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic