Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Gang members terrify a family

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 1:58pm
I don't know much about Compton, or L.A. for that matter, but why don't Latinos and Blacks get along? Confused 
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:04pm
Aww this was cute HeartLOL

Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I don't know much about Compton, or L.A. for that matter, but why don't Latinos and Blacks get along? Confused 
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:04pm

both believe everything whites say about the other is true.
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Gannon Gannon wrote:

Smh, and black women think it's all good with the "others". Better ask Chicago, L.A, and Texas what's up. That's why I respect Chicago for at least keeping it segregated considering they couldn't run them out completely.

ATL better smartin up and better stay black at all costs. Esse's always move where the blacks are, playing it off like it's all "love" between colored folk and stupid black people (especially black women) fall for it every time. But as soon as they get they numbers up it's business as usual. 

I agree but down here in San Antonio, Texas its the black men falling for it every time. These boys will tell you straight up they ain't messin with nothing but Mexican chicks. They be so dumb round here that these boys can get away with murder. Mixed kids are the norm.

One of my best friends is Mexican but I would never follow her ass to the south side. Naw chick, come my way. LOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:06pm
Blacks and Mexicans DO get along

However, Black gangs and Mexican gangs are against each other for obvious reason
That's not saying much considering the fact that Black gangs are also against each other (Bloods vs. Crips) Confused

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I heard the black/brown violence in LA is instigated in the jails/prisons by police and it spreads into the street

THIS...a million times THIS.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:07pm
That too. These men are in and out of Prison where race is the ultimate divider

If you weren't racist before going in to jail then you surely are after

I heard the black/brown violence in LA is instigated in the jails/prisons by police and it spreads into the street

Edited by Alias_Avi - Jan 27 2013 at 2:08pm
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:11pm
Yes Gannon, it is all black women's fault.... lets just overlook the fact that the rate of black men with non black partners is significantly higher than that for black women.... FOH....
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:14pm

Definitely a factor.

But there's also the fact that they've literally taken over the communities. The schools, the public services, whole neighborhoods. Black people are justifiably angered that the small sliver of the pie they were getting now has to be shared, and with illegal immigrants at that. Police have no problem locking up black folk for petty drug possession but try getting them to actually deport someone.

And then you add all the jobs blacks are now closed out of because they don't speak spanish. Teaching, nursing, front facing government jobs (dmv, welfare/social security/etc. offices), and others.

I hate to sound like a racist white militia member but...illegal immigration is at the root of the black vs. latino race war here.

Gannon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Blacks and Mexicans DO get along

However, Black gangs and Mexican gangs are against each other for obvious reason
That's not saying much considering the fact that Black gangs are also against each other (Bloods vs. Crips) Confused

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Smh Alias...Not you too. Anyone on here but you. So socially aware...Yet it has come to this. 

LOL @ Blacks and Mexicans get along. Please research American history, esse migration history, and esse gang history. 

LOL @ blame whites. White people told esse's to kill black children as initiation? Black...Children?White people told esse's that killing a black female toddler was justifiable revenge for middle aged esse dying by coincidence?

@Maysay immigration is only a part of it. Look into it in your spare time. The roots of it are racism pure and simple. Same as whites. On the real the only ones we should be rocking with is the Asians, and that's only to a degree at that (don't let them buy up Africa lol). 

Edited by Gannon - Jan 27 2013 at 2:24pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic