FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gang Member Sobs at Sentencing, We Shrug

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 5:11pm
F*ck him. He was extremely reckless and didn't give two sh*ts about other people's lives so why should I care about this cryin ass negro? Die in prison. I don't care.
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 5:46pm
Definitely agree serious punishment is warranted but at the same time what is the point of pretty much placing someone in the custody of a state government for 40yrs?  I mean what does the public gain?  I'm not sure about this sh*t anymore.  I'm over this criminal justice system because the Prison Industrial Complex profits greatly from this yet there is no restitution or benefit to anyone.   So much money would be saved.   Prolonged incarceration is completely pointless.  Its just a replacement for indentured servitude that benefits those who have absolutely no skin in the game.  Just hold a firing squad where the family gets to exact swift justice and be done with it.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

He did deserve every single year they gave him....

But in situations like this why is there no one here blaming the unfair system for the decision he made in his life?

Nobody is blaming the 'unfair system' because as long as he knows the difference between right and wrong... he knows it's wrong to start shooting up a crowd of people. DUH! Regardless of the reason. No amount of bad home training is gonna excuse this bad behavior.

You can't keep blaming 'the system' for all the bad choices you make in life. At some point you've gotta man up and DECIDE to do something for yourself REGARDLESS of how you were raised.

If not (shrugs) you will end up in prison like the rest of the thugs that couldn't figure it out.

I don't feel sorry for this fool. What did he THINK was gonna happen when he got caught for shooting those people?

Hope he rots in prison.. but he'll be out in 15 for good behavior, prison overcrowding etc. (Of course, he will probably have a big torn up A hole by then...)

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 20 2014 at 7:27pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 11:38pm
You completely missed the point I was tryna make...
MissinCali View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissinCali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 11:51pm
Ok bye!!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 20 2014 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

F*ck him. He was extremely reckless and didn't give two sh*ts about other people's lives so why should I care about this cryin ass negro? Die in prison. I don't care.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:03am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Lmfaoooo I guess they didn't go over jail time during his gang orientation
LOLCryDead
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 12:43am
shrugs
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2014 at 2:33am
if he fired into a group of gangsters cool.. but he fired into a group of innocents

fucck him
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123