Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 11:42pm
Tyrion shouldve stayed and outed cersei and take over, better than hiding 

I think cersei would off Jaime because she hasn't liked him since he came back... she wants strong and powerful and loyal and he's not that anymore

Don't think she forgot him raping her at jofferys coffin..
 Just let it pass to get Tyrion dead

Edited by rickysrose - Jun 22 2014 at 11:44pm
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I wonder if the sh*t is gone get out about Cersei and Jaime.  Varys knows errything so he gotta know that Cersei told her father about she and Jaime.  I think that incestuous news is gonna escape the castle then Tommen's claim will be challenged...especially since Lord Tywin is dead and Jaime can't kick nobody's ass right now. (this would be an excellent time for Stannis to come thru if he gone do it). That had to account for Varys' decision to leave.  The sh*t is going down hill with Tywin's death.  Now that I think on it.  The news is gone get out over to Dorne that Marcella ain't of royal blood.  How's that going to go over with these folks that's she's with?  And that she's her mother's sister too?  smh.  poor chile.

Varys ain't dumb tho.  I think he knew he wouldn't leave alive if he went back that night.  He prolly has money and holdings offshore.  I think they gone be alright.  Isn't Varys from Dorne?

Why would Cercei kill Jaime?

Newdiva everyone knows about the incest (remember olenna tyrell reminding tywin of such when they are quarreling about loras marrying cersei, even joffrey asked cersei about it, she told him it's rumour the common folk know why robert's bastards were killed) LOLOL that's why there's the war- everyone is screaming they have a right to the throne cause joffrey is no true born baratheon. The north wants to cecede cause of it and the war was hastened by catelyn's capture of tyrion/accusation of pushing bran/sending the assassin and jamie's attack on ned and ned's ultimate beheading.

Of course varys has money and offerings he's varys and look at the package he drafted for Shae. he came up from a boy who was left to die in the streets, who prostituted himself to reach kings landing's small council.StarStarStar i need to know what is his motiveCryCryCry

No varys is from a free city i want to say pentos but im not sure. Free cities are the ones that were formed by descendant/survivors/refugees/former citizens of valayria. Which is why I'm wondering if he's a damn targaryen in hiding.

Didnt tywin know about the incest too? Before cersei told him? When Jamie begs for tyrion, tywin says something like you need to take up the position of heir and have kids that can bear your name
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 12:01am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Tyrion shouldve stayed and outed cersei and take over, better than hiding 

I think cersei would off Jaime because she hasn't liked him since he came back... she wants strong and powerful and loyal and he's not that anymore

Don't think she forgot him raping her at jofferys coffin..
 Just let it pass to get Tyrion dead

stayed? outted cersei? When- he'd be dead. Or you mean kill tywin but hid somewhere in kings landing and come back and admit that the throne doenst belong to his family? who would protect him? he's a dwarf he cant even hide himself in a disguise. Im sure his money would be cut since his trial. PLUS he killed the king and killed his dad. I dont think it would work. Stay and face yet another trial? cersei would kill him on the spot.

I think she'd off Jamie cause off the maggy the frog ish lolol she'll soon realise that it could be jamie as well as tyrion. But no she loves him (she kissed the hand remember, before she wasnt having an incomplete man) she's just pissed, she wont hurt him at all. She just jealous and think she got it on with Brienne.

At least now sir loras is free to marry no one lolol
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

LOL  I know The Red Keep has stored grains n'sh*t because they were talking about how there might not be enough.  As far as the other folks I can't say.  Nobody believed a long winter was coming...but then you got giants and the undead at the wall so they might believe it now.  Too late tho.

I think there might be alot of folks heading as far South as South will go.  I need to look at the Map but I think Dorne and Mereen(?) might need to prepare for an influx of folks.  I could be wrong tho.  Isn't Dorne one of the free cities?  I don't think the folks gone stand for some upstarts from Westeros coming down there to low key take their sh*t since they ain't prepare for the winter.

One question I did have.  At the end...did Varys decide that Kings Landing was going down hill and went ahead and hitched a ride with Tyrion?  It looked like he made sure the "box" was safely aboard then he turned like he was gonna head back then he stopped and stared at the city/castle for a minute.  Next thing u know he's sitting next to Tyrion's box.   *shrugs*  he's always has uncanny instincts.  He knows what Tyrion did and prolly decided that they would be coming for him next.

Newdiva i'm talking the common folk (remember the old man and his daughter that arya and the hound met), the royals will have their food etc stored but the common folk wont/cant afford it. What's the point of being in charge when your subjects are dead? In the background videos- Margery tyrell say supm like my family controls the fertile land we'll be here to help out the kingdom (read: food prices will go up, they'll be more powerful cause of it)

Dorne is the seventh kingdom of westeros. the only one Aegon the conqueror never conquered (true gangsters), it came into the fold later on when someone married someone.

I dont understand how Rhaegar was able to hide Lyanna in the Tower of Joy which is in Dorne. Was it abandoned? Was it his? Or was it a friend's? didnt any of the dornish folk realise that the tower was occupied and let the prince of dorne know? Certainly elias brothers would have wanted a word with rhaegar? i still havent rewatched that part

Varys is plotting against kings landing from season one but what is his ultimate plot. He left with tyrion cause they would suspect he helped him. Jamie would be safe but not varys "no one trusts a eunuch" lolol why are they going. How does tyrion know varys wont throw him over board?

jojen is alive in the booksShockedShockedShockedShocked

That's what i'm talmbout also. I think that's another reason it's bout to be fucced up for Cersei n'nem.  She was talmbout close the city doors to the poor because of the food supply.  Margery is gone have Tommen and have the upperhand in truth.  I can't wait for that heaux comeuppance.

As far as Dorne most folks hate immigrants....especially after crime goes up and food sources start to appear to dwindle.  Not to mention...the folks from Westeros seem like they would go over there and act entitled.  But i'm sure that's just me.

I wonder how Stannis is going to handle this along with the Battle at the Wall.  Iono.  Is he gone be the one to bring all the cities together for a common cause? Is he finally gone kill that red headed woman? Will The Nights Watch stock go up?

Find out next time on Dragonball Z.LOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

I wonder if the sh*t is gone get out about Cersei and Jaime.  Varys knows errything so he gotta know that Cersei told her father about she and Jaime.  I think that incestuous news is gonna escape the castle then Tommen's claim will be challenged...especially since Lord Tywin is dead and Jaime can't kick nobody's ass right now. (this would be an excellent time for Stannis to come thru if he gone do it). That had to account for Varys' decision to leave.  The sh*t is going down hill with Tywin's death.  Now that I think on it.  The news is gone get out over to Dorne that Marcella ain't of royal blood.  How's that going to go over with these folks that's she's with?  And that she's her mother's sister too?  smh.  poor chile.

Varys ain't dumb tho.  I think he knew he wouldn't leave alive if he went back that night.  He prolly has money and holdings offshore.  I think they gone be alright.  Isn't Varys from Dorne?

Why would Cercei kill Jaime?

Newdiva everyone knows about the incest (remember olenna tyrell reminding tywin of such when they are quarreling about loras marrying cersei, even joffrey asked cersei about it, she told him it's rumour the common folk know why robert's bastards were killed) LOLOL that's why there's the war- everyone is screaming they have a right to the throne cause joffrey is no true born baratheon. The north wants to cecede cause of it and the war was hastened by catelyn's capture of tyrion/accusation of pushing bran/sending the assassin and jamie's attack on ned and ned's ultimate beheading.

Of course varys has money and offerings he's varys and look at the package he drafted for Shae. he came up from a boy who was left to die in the streets, who prostituted himself to reach kings landing's small council.StarStarStar i need to know what is his motiveCryCryCry

No varys is from a free city i want to say pentos but im not sure. Free cities are the ones that were formed by descendant/survivors/refugees/former citizens of valayria. Which is why I'm wondering if he's a damn targaryen in hiding.

Didnt tywin know about the incest too? Before cersei told him? When Jamie begs for tyrion, tywin says something like you need to take up the position of heir and have kids that can bear your name

LOLI know people "know" about it but it's still kind of on down low, don't talk about it too much status. Folks really can't act on it but now that Tywin is gone...  Cersei is strong but she can't take on a whole city.  They gone try to come for her son.  Jaime can't fight worth a damn and he doesn't instill fear really like his father did. IMO.

Tywin heard the rumours but he didn't believe them.  I think he just thought it was enemy's and poor people talkin' sh*t cause they haters.

...hmmm Pentos..u may be right.  I need to go back in my book.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 12:11am
IA with Diane.  There was no way Tyrion could stay.  U see how folks treated him and he was a rich Lannister.  They'da killed him with no fuccs given and no repercussions.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 12:22am
Aint no way cersei gonna let tommen marry margery. cersei felt their rise in influence and power that what was driving her crazy. she had sansa under control but not margery cause olenna is a smart old widow! she got it from her grandmama. unless cersei makes her bear children and then kills margery. 

the dornish gonna spear them as soon as they get near. LOLOL of course they would it's a different culture down there. the scene between oberyn his lady and cersei and tywin was proof of that. eff all you immigrant high born low borne true borns! anyone coming will get it from the dornish as you say. hell marcella is there they may just hold her hostage and make cersei keep her fleeing folks away.

She's in the same position as she was when tywin was alive IMO. She'll just appoint Jamie to hand of the king lol get it?

lmao At dragon ball z.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 12:30am
Plus he was an imp

Fuccaimp

That's how they did back then
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 12:37am
i think she's saving the mountain to be the kings guard and Jamie is either going to have to look about his daddy's kingdom and leave kings landing to cersei

Or cersei 'gon take him out

She'll want a kings hand she can control

Didn't she ask margery to wait for tommen?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 12:45am
I wonder how the mountain will be tho?  Will she be able to control him?  The healer said the Mountain won't be the same when he comes back.   Or perhaps he'll be too nice and won't want to fight anymore.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114115>