BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113114115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

so my question is what are they going to do with the coward commander who didn't help during the big fight? 

That's what I want to know. I just finally watched the last 2 episodes last night. that dude...smh. He was talking all that good sh*t about how he was head of the Kings Guard but when the it came time to buck dude ran and hid like a damn craven.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:50pm
Don't u hate when u watching this and the folks (who have watched it with you since the beginning) asking basic questions? Chu mean who dat? Chu mean why this? you was sitting right the fucc there when that sh*t was explained.

ughhh...ok i'm done. carry on.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:52pm

so my question is what are they going to do with the coward commander who didn't help during the big fight? 

I hope he doesn't try to kill the three people that know the truth of his cowardice 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Don't u hate when u watching this and the folks (who have watched it with you since the beginning) asking basic questions? Chu mean who dat? Chu mean why this? you was sitting right the fucc there when that sh*t was explained.

ughhh...ok i'm done. carry on.

I had to go all the way back to winterfell and back explaining some of this and I'm "you was there, I seent you"

But yall in here make me feel like I didn't see ish LOL ... I have to read the books, watch the vids and rewatch the series 

Edited by rickysrose - Jun 22 2014 at 12:56pm
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

yeah i need to rewatch that part too.  the creepy raven man told bran that jojen already knew he would die while trying to get bran to the children...

I could have sworn in the book Jojen doesnt die... Or am I forgetting that part?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 1:40pm

That's what I want to know. I just finally watched the last 2 episodes last night. that dude...smh. He was talking all that good sh*t about how he was head of the Kings Guard but when the it came time to buck dude ran and hid like a damn craven.

I want to know what happened to the Lord Commander (acting) who was injured? Did he die off camera or supm?

But Kings guard dont really see action do they? They walk about the palace acting like they're special but they don't really get their hands dirty, they may go around killing bastard kids roughing up some folks. Cut him some slack.LOLLOLLOLLOL Did anyone even realise his bald butt was missing?. He didnt technically desert the Nights watch did he? Someone sent him on a wild goose chase LOLOL He decided to guard the meat and bread in that room with gilly and the baby certainly, thats a noble deedLOL

How are they gonna feed all these captured free folk and mance and them

is there anyone in the seven kingdoms that has harvested and stored grain fruit salted meat timber for logs for fire? wine? Does no one care that winter is coming? (skip the white walker threat). It's THEEEEEE longest summer they've seen in a good while, therefore winter is gonna be just as long. FOOLS just like the grasshopper in the grasshopper and ant story smdh. That's the problem with war. PLUS all the burning and pillaging of fields (that the lannister men were doing headed by the mountain), killing of young men to man the farms. STARVATION is coming, The tyrells are smart.

Will there be mass migration to the warmer kingdom Dorne? Cant the king just decree dorne the new capital and put the iron throne down there? Marcella is set to marry ______, is he heir to dorne?

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 10:50pm
LOL  I know The Red Keep has stored grains n'sh*t because they were talking about how there might not be enough.  As far as the other folks I can't say.  Nobody believed a long winter was coming...but then you got giants and the undead at the wall so they might believe it now.  Too late tho.

I think there might be alot of folks heading as far South as South will go.  I need to look at the Map but I think Dorne and Mereen(?) might need to prepare for an influx of folks.  I could be wrong tho.  Isn't Dorne one of the free cities?  I don't think the folks gone stand for some upstarts from Westeros coming down there to low key take their sh*t since they ain't prepare for the winter.

One question I did have.  At the end...did Varys decide that Kings Landing was going down hill and went ahead and hitched a ride with Tyrion?  It looked like he made sure the "box" was safely aboard then he turned like he was gonna head back then he stopped and stared at the city/castle for a minute.  Next thing u know he's sitting next to Tyrion's box.   *shrugs*  he's always has uncanny instincts.  He knows what Tyrion did and prolly decided that they would be coming for him next.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jun 22 2014 at 10:53pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 11:10pm
that was a huge risk, varys just left everything? Where are they going?

If Tyrion didn't cuss off the people perhaps he could've taken over but it's a long shot, with cersei

Cersei ain't marrying nobody now... who's going to check her?   Wouldn't be surprised if she offed Jaime 

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 11:24pm
I wonder if the sh*t is gone get out about Cersei and Jaime.  Varys knows errything so he gotta know that Cersei told her father about she and Jaime.  I think that incestuous news is gonna escape the castle then Tommen's claim will be challenged...especially since Lord Tywin is dead and Jaime can't kick nobody's ass right now. (this would be an excellent time for Stannis to come thru if he gone do it). That had to account for Varys' decision to leave.  The sh*t is going down hill with Tywin's death.  Now that I think on it.  The news is gone get out over to Dorne that Marcella ain't of royal blood.  How's that going to go over with these folks that's she's with?  And that she's her mother's sister too?  smh.  poor chile.

Varys ain't dumb tho.  I think he knew he wouldn't leave alive if he went back that night.  He prolly has money and holdings offshore.  I think they gone be alright.  Isn't Varys from Dorne?

Why would Cercei kill Jaime?

Edited by newdiva1 - Jun 22 2014 at 11:26pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 11:31pm

LOL  I know The Red Keep has stored grains n'sh*t because they were talking about how there might not be enough.  As far as the other folks I can't say.  Nobody believed a long winter was coming...but then you got giants and the undead at the wall so they might believe it now.  Too late tho.

I think there might be alot of folks heading as far South as South will go.  I need to look at the Map but I think Dorne and Mereen(?) might need to prepare for an influx of folks.  I could be wrong tho.  Isn't Dorne one of the free cities?  I don't think the folks gone stand for some upstarts from Westeros coming down there to low key take their sh*t since they ain't prepare for the winter.

One question I did have.  At the end...did Varys decide that Kings Landing was going down hill and went ahead and hitched a ride with Tyrion?  It looked like he made sure the "box" was safely aboard then he turned like he was gonna head back then he stopped and stared at the city/castle for a minute.  Next thing u know he's sitting next to Tyrion's box.   *shrugs*  he's always has uncanny instincts.  He knows what Tyrion did and prolly decided that they would be coming for him next.

Newdiva i'm talking the common folk (remember the old man and his daughter that arya and the hound met), the royals will have their food etc stored but the common folk wont/cant afford it. What's the point of being in charge when your subjects are dead? In the background videos- Margery tyrell say supm like my family controls the fertile land we'll be here to help out the kingdom (read: food prices will go up, they'll be more powerful cause of it)

Dorne is the seventh kingdom of westeros. the only one Aegon the conqueror never conquered (true gangsters), it came into the fold later on when someone married someone.

I dont understand how Rhaegar was able to hide Lyanna in the Tower of Joy which is in Dorne. Was it abandoned? Was it his? Or was it a friend's? didnt any of the dornish folk realise that the tower was occupied and let the prince of dorne know? Certainly elias brothers would have wanted a word with rhaegar? i still havent rewatched that part

Varys is plotting against kings landing from season one but what is his ultimate plot. He left with tyrion cause they would suspect he helped him. Jamie would be safe but not varys "no one trusts a eunuch" lolol why are they going. How does tyrion know varys wont throw him over board?

jojen is alive in the booksShockedShockedShockedShocked
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style