Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111 115>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:02pm
thanks TC that helps me understand where cersei is coming from

She's acting in prophesies not just hate 
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Wow I never knew that theory about Jon Snow

That would be awesome

Assuming you are talking about the Pt 2 of the comicgirl Lanister video- Meme where have you been, with your late butt? That ish i came to on my own in season 2- it never made sense to me that he'd keep the mom a secret from cat for decades- blame the huge number of affairs, cheating, sighing wives/GFs and illegitimate kids in my neck of the woodsLOL

Look at the direwolf (Ned) when the stag (robert) killed it- there are five found huddled together around the dead mommy direwolf, then one, the runt of the litter, off to the side by itself- thats jon's] Foreshadowing, when the direwolf leaves homes the north (the far north of the wall) to head south it ends up being killed by a stag *does the crip walk*

The video mention Jon Snow being the 2nd dragon......thats what i was ranting about - it's always 3, 33333333. Aegon conqueror comes with 3 dragons (1 for him 2 for his sisters), Mad king has 3 kids etc etc etc theres a missing dragon relative somewhere Is there someone hiding on dragonstone? a cousin perhaps. Is varys a targaryen?

Magggggyyyy, thanks TCStar  but Rickys she hated him from he was born cause he killed Joanna remember the penis pinching incident (my gf said she thought i'd love cersei lannister and i was affronted but then i ate humble pie and had to admit it, just like when i confessed that I'd be in slytherin not Gryffindor and she/they said, DUHHH- she knowwws meEmbarrassed)

who intercepted shae on the way to or on the boat? Did bronn really see her off or naah.? She trying to survive yes (both by lying on the stand/sleeping with tywin) but she still needs to be murdered. Should have taken the diamonds from varys, dumb wench! 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

In lieu of the Michael B. Jordan thread, if I said comicgirl is hot and I'd smash, does that make me a coon?

Random, i think i've sen her before i dont know where though. She hot in the YT girls that look like that way.  

I need someone to link some family trees for me *cough, YOU, cough* I cant venture on the internet GoT too far.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:30pm
yes Diane  I heard her speech on if a disease is killing you, cut it out Dead
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Wow I never knew that theory about Jon Snow

That would be awesome

which theory?  that he prolly wasn't neds bastard but really his sisters  (can't remember her name) baby with rhaegar?  and thus is the rightful king? 

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jun 17 2014 at 2:52pm
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 2:44pm
I never put much thought into who his mother was.

I got thru season 1 in like 2 days and read as much as I could to catch up before season 2. 

They said he was Ned's bastard and I KIM lol. 

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 2:51pm
Yeah a lot of people think Dany and Jon will get together, thus a song of fire and ice.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 2:54pm
if so dag...ned didn't even want to tell Katelyn.  i never really liked her...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 2:57pm
that would be crazy if he is the rightful king.  i think dany would prolly be like phew too....and totally go along with it especially after her experience at being queen/ruler...

to dianes point....i wonder who the 3rd "dragon" represents????  lil finger?  vary's? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jun 17 2014 at 3:01pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Tyrion!

Shocked  that would be CRAY CRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 107108109110111 115>
  Share Topic