Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 104105106107108 115>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:15am
yea the skeletons cgi reminded me of the army of darkness movie. hbo i see y'all with them 80's special effects

Sponsored Links

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:40am
i dont like that fire lady. I want her to die.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 12:57pm
Great episode.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Tywin was fuccin' Shay just to fucc with Tyrion's head IMO.  Tywin strikes me as a man who has no need of a nut.  So if he's fuccin' it ain't for pleasure.  Kinda like "I even got your whore to my side."   then the real deal sh*t that he found out about the one he married...oh wayment...did they cover that?  yeah well...nevermind if they didn't.  So...did Tyrion handle his business?
Arya gotta be mean.   She's a young woman alone.  Still passing as a boy.  Considering how young she is passing as a boy is not much better in terms of safety ie rape.
Arya did announce herself...or the hound did then they were informed the aunt was dead I believe. .

Yes i get that about tywin, he's an a$$hole but i wonder if this Shae beddin would have come to light at tyrion's execution . MANNNNNNN when he said I am your son!!ClapClapClapClap Poor twin never even realised that till the second before he died loooolll Tywin gets his rocks off from power

Tywinn and tyrell matriarch should get a reality show spin-off!

Do you remember season 1 where she was dirty and lost and came to the guards of the red keep and they thought she was a boy and she was so vexed. look at her now lolol

Ok i didnt remember, i was wondering if the Vale dudes went up later to tell Baelish that Sandor Clegane and an aarya Stark were down in the valley but they turned at left? Little finger is gonna be hella pissed!LOL

OK so this fellow (jojen and his sisters Dad) sends his kids from the disappearing swamp to go on an adventure to go help the 2 stark boys. (IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTING) Do they not have a mom? This is why i shant ever leave my kids with their pops, nope! Now Jojen is deadCryCry What who why how is this old dude, the Raven?

The skeleton surprised me when the first limb held on to jojen but the bodiesLOLLOL They must have finished the budget on the Wall War.

What sort of game is varys playing? Why didnt he kill tryion or at least slap him up for messing up his plans for more chaos in the realm? Where the fork are they going?

Oh $hit the scene with Cersei and Tommen on the throne has come true nowShocked

Is podrick the grandson of Sir alan Payne (the fellow who got his tongue cut out by Mad arys, the executioner?)

I died laughing when they said one of the dragons, the Black one is still on the loose- serves her right!

Why must i wait another year?DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:08pm
Someone explain the relevance of iron in the last scene ..
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:10pm
i thought for sure he was going to kill ceresi.  because i believe one of the predictions she was said to have received from a fortune teller before she married Robert was that "a younger brother" would snuff her out.... 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:13pm
On a related noted im sitting in classa t 11 am this morning and i get a frantic call, My classmate/friend has just watched the Red Wedding LMBAO!!!! Dude is mortified, hurt dejected angry in complete shock and disbelief he is DONE WITH THIS SHOWWWW!!! Of course he's speed watching the series at work LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. He should be done with Season 4 on Wednesday coming HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH I cant wait.

A certain set of kinfolk of mine shall be in the island starting today, if _______ does not have the box set of the books in her possession ________ shall be sleeping in the shed with the roaches and i wont be driving her around, nor finding mangoes, or lending her my cellphone!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i thought for sure he was going to kill ceresi.  because i believe one of the predictions she was said to have received from a fortune teller before she married Robert was that "a younger brother" would snuff her out.... 

Wait what? Which season is this? Not this season, i swear i was paying attention and didnt hear that.

So no one is gonna push red lady off the wall?Ouch

I did wonder why the Free folk and the Nights watch fellows didnt just sit down and have some diplomatic relations and have the night watch issue Visas so they could pass. When mance (or his soldier) said he was gonna light the biggest fire the north has ever seen, i thought they were gonna melt the wallEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Then i was like what a dumb idea, they'll just drown lol
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:49pm
I thought this was a great season.

I mean they can't put everything into one season. More than likely it'll be rushed and probably confusing.

They have season 5 and 6 to cover everything that people were waiting to see in this season. 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Someone explain the relevance of iron in the last scene ..

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 104105106107108 115>
  Share Topic