Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:30am
so bran stark can shoot fire balls? did dragon lady kill her dragons? why is Arya so mean? she is twisted, after everything she wanted the hound to suffer...
this season end was not enough for me... do we have to wait till next year for more?
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:54am
Fuccking epic
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 2:57am
Lol @ the season wasn't enough.
What more did you want?
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:35am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

so bran stark can shoot fire balls? NO - were you watching? Stern Smile

did dragon lady kill her dragons? NO she locked them away because they burned a little girl

why is Arya so mean? she is twisted, after everything she wanted the hound to suffer... The hound ain't sh*t

this season end was not enough for me... do we have to wait till next year for more? I agree this season wasn't enough. 

Edited by Missvw - Jun 16 2014 at 3:36am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:39am
Lol!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 3:42am
I haven't even watched last weeks episode.  I'll have to catch both of these sometime this week.
Tywin was fuccin' Shay just to fucc with Tyrion's head IMO.  Tywin strikes me as a man who has no need of a nut.  So if he's fuccin' it ain't for pleasure.  Kinda like "I even got your whore to my side."   then the real deal sh*t that he found out about the one he married...oh wayment...did they cover that?  yeah well...nevermind if they didn't.  So...did Tyrion handle his business?

Arya gotta be mean.   She's a young woman alone.  Still passing as a boy.  Considering how young she is passing as a boy is not much better in terms of safety ie rape.

Arya did announce herself...or the hound did then they were informed the aunt was dead I believe. She doesn't know Sansa is there because Sansa is undercover.  I can't remember the name they gave her but nobody in the Vale knows Sansa's real identity except Baelish and a 3 or so noble's of The Vale.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 6:25am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

so bran stark can shoot fire balls? did dragon lady kill her dragons? why is Arya so mean? she is twisted, after everything she wanted the hound to suffer...
this season end was not enough for me... do we have to wait till next year for more?

Why do you watch this show? You don't seem to pay much attention to what you are watching.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Jun 16 2014 at 6:27am
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 6:28am
rofl
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 6:57am
Season recap.

• King Joffrey poisoned at wedding.
  • Tywin killed on the sh*tter by own son.
  • Dany dismisses primary adviser, struggles to control dragons and chains them.
  • A Dornish prince comes for vengeance and gets his head smashed, while the Dorne have possession of princess Marcella.
  • Littlefinger is revealed to be the one responsible for the war of the 5 Kings, right before murdering Lysa and taking control over the one place in the kingdoms that can't be conquered.
  • Stannis gets an army (and more importantly, a navy), support from the Iron Bank, and saves the wall.
  • Shae betrays Tyrion in the most embarrassing fashion, and he strangles her to death
  • Sansa finally starts playing the game, positioning herself brilliantly as the key to the north.
  • Arya gains agency over her life, crossing multiple people off her list before heading to Bravos.
That's without even going into Ramsey being made a Bolton, the Bolton's receiving the North, Theon dying, Reek being born, Bran meeting the 3-eyed crow, Dany already losing control of her 'kingdom', a major WTF moment with the white walkers even book readers hadn't known yet, and Vary's deciding to climb the ladder of chaos. The season also produced the best action scenes (Battle at the wall, Red Viper/Mountain, Brienne/Hound) and some of the best acting scenes in the series.

Not enough.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Jun 16 2014 at 8:04am
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 7:52am
Killed on the sh*tterLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 115>