Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105 115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

wait did she just kill the hound? :(

and the stark girl was just chillin watching?
Who? Brienne?

yea brienne was getting in that ass and the stark girl was like bye nigga lol

i pitied him though...

Shocked Lemme un-pause it & catch up.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 10:57pm
Where is Tyrion? I bet he's ALLLLLLL the way @ the endDisapprove
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:07pm
He kicked Brienne in the vaginaShockedOuch
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:10pm
This scene between Arya & the HoundThumbs Up
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:17pm
merciful father!! what in the name of Pirates of the Caribbean? I was like where de frack fire come from??!!! I had to pause it and run come here. These the folks ive been rooting for since whenever! Finallyyyyy. What make she couldnt help out my dude there. WENCH!!!

Who is the fell working on the mountain? Why dont let just make the man pass in peace? What Frankenstein/Edgar Allen Poe cruelty is going on?

Apart from Ygritte we dont see anymore Freefolk/wildling women? What kind of Smurfette gang bangery is going on Beyond the Wall? LMAO
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 11:23pm
I'll watch this epi again tomorrow. I feel like I missed a bunch of nuances. Other than that....TYRION

Edited by kerysdream7 - Jun 15 2014 at 11:27pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 12:14am
lol he was like happy fathers day mothaf*cka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 12:22am
I swear when i saw that Child of the forest and she said, he's waiting on you- i thought it was gonna be Benjen Stark? WHERE IS BENJEN STARK?

OH sh*te!!!! Arraya gone by herself. 10 miles from where sansa sits comfy, clean and warm!!!!!!!!!! Prob. best that littlefinger doesnt have the pair. Did arya or the hound announce herself when the men of the vale told then her aunt was dead?

THAT FORKING WHORE-WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints*

why was tywin with Shay of all people's? ewwwwwwwwwwww what kinda of pass 'round donkey/family ramming is this? first cersei and jamaie now tywin with tyrions chick? What was the purpose of this? Is she giving him info, couldnt be- he needs no info? was tywin gonna walk up with her on his arms at tyrions execution? One last mind fuqq. what the fuqqqq? what a blood seed flithy hypocrite!!!!!

Seriously why didnt tywin remarry? or were there no ladies worthy of his lannister peen, money and name? but he's having sex with a whore....*shrugs*

SCREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SCREAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

*hold on while i pick my jaw up off the floorrrrrrr*

CHEEEESEEEE SAUCE CHRISEEEEEEEEE. CHEESE SAUCE CHRISEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I knew that shape shifting fellow would ahve to be seen.mentioned in this season i knew it!!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:26am

Halfway through

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 1:39am
I have absolutely no idea what Diane 35 is saying but I stay amused. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101102103104105 115>
  Share Topic