Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101102103 115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

I wonder if that little surprise is going to be in the show too.

Which surprise? 

Ghostwrite

Cat's resurrection
Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:20pm
That's what I was concerned about. The finale has to cover a lot of ground and I'm concerned some stuff might get cut or rushed.

Spoilers
Dany's problem with her dragons
Arya and The Hound getting separated
Bran waring with the tree
Tyrion's double kill, plus Cersei/Jamie interactions from the preview
Stannis Stannis Stannis! at the wall
AND Lady Stoneheart?

I'm not sure there will be enough time, even with 66 minutes to show all of this.

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:39pm

That's what I was concerned about. The finale has to cover a lot of ground and I'm concerned some stuff might get cut or rushed.

Spoilers
Dany's problem with her dragons
Arya and The Hound getting separated
Bran waring with the tree
Tyrion's double kill, plus Cersei/Jamie interactions from the preview
Stannis Stannis Stannis! at the wall
AND Lady Stoneheart?

I'm not sure there will be enough time, even with 66 minutes to show all of this.

Well I just read they were renewed for a 5th and 6th season, so I'm thinking they will cover just enough to prepare for the next season.

That's just too much information to cut or rush through.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 3:23pm
These muthaphucka got a fuccking mammoth?

And he's a big un ain't he walking beside it

A muhphucking mammoth
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 3:56pm
This was actually quite good

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 5:19pm

As I said in the post on the last page I agree with that. I bet 90% of the TV only watchers don't know who Mance is, what this fight is for, what the wildings want, and why the wall is so important to the entirety of westoros. Totally agreed that most people don't know and therefor don't care.

As far as the mammoths and giants, haha they've been mentioning them over the past few seasons. Thought it was great to finally see them in action.

I've asked (a few pages back) what the fork is the wildlings ultimate purpose????????? To hide from the WW behind the wall it cant be that? to become upstanding citizens of westeros- definately not? WTF do they want?? Are they hungry? are the children of the forest after them, as well as WW? Is mance the mad king's/robert's (dark hair) long lost 1/2 brother?

I loved it the episode, someone kill Danyerys already please

When the scythe came flyingClapClapClapClapClapClapClap I saw the mammoth and said out loud "PUSSSSSCCCCCCCC"

We've seen the giants before though. The 2 gifs were my favourite parts!

When will stannis reach the wall? Davos needs to be Lord Commander of the nights watch- most sensible fellow in all 7 Kingdom. AND then we can push lady red frock and her sister wife stannis queen off the wall. Then olly and stannis daughter can marry and be king and queen of the wall

Jon and that red headed girl's intimate moment *sigh* just like Hermione and Redhead Ron weasley during the battle of Hogwarts (BOOM!)

Mance is Aberforth Dumbledore!!!!!! Brother of Albus. Former nights watch man perhaps hes there to avenge Albus' Death, find Snape and Kill Voldemort?

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 09 2014 at 5:25pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 5:27pm
jon and his wilding chick irritated me too.  i guess i'm just underwhelmed by jon's character portrayal period.  i want to love him but he is so boring to me.

when she was fading away i was like damn bish die already...shyt time is a ticking...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 5:28pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 5:32pm

That tracking shot was so damn awesome.

Episode def had the best battle choreography of the entire series.

I was like WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOW
the whole time def. AWESOME

dis have a LOTR feel yes when i say the mamoth i was waiting for blackwater.
I was rushing to class when i typed^^^ This had a LOTR feel yes, when i saw the mammoth i was waiting for legolas to appear

Ever since i first heard the phrase "ginger minge" it has been  one of my new faves, makes me blush and giggle every time i hear it or say it myself.

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 09 2014 at 10:17pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 5:29am
Lol..

Watched it again..

Loved it some more

the full circle of Ingrids death was good
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training