Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9394959697 115>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 1:54am
will Sannsa welcome her sister into the vail?
Will Reek get any parts of his mind back and kill that dog bastard Ramsey I hate him.. he has no redeeming qualities. I want him dead in the worst way! will the dragon lady learn to forgive?
What can someone do if they don't have a penis?
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:47am
The end of this episode got me *&%^$#@Eed up...
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:14am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Told ya

Oh man I couldnt even look once his fingers went over the eyes I knew what was coming.

Looked like a busted watermelon
 DeadPinchSick

Edited by Missvw - Jun 03 2014 at 6:51am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 6:18am
It was great.
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:27am
[QUOTE=naturesgift]will Sannsa welcome her sister into the vail?
Will Reek get any parts of his mind back and kill that dog bastard Ramsey I hate him.. he has no redeeming qualities. I want him dead in the worst way! will the dragon lady learn to forgive?
What can someone do if they don't have a penis?[/QUOTE]

Snuggle really hard LOLLOLLOL. I'm sure they can do other thingsEmbarrassed

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by JulieGianni JulieGianni wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

worst he didn't even implicate Tywin in his "confession"
 That's because Tywin didn't tell him to take it THAT far.  I think he was told to do something but not that.

Oh yes he is implicated. It did't have to be said outright, the ppl watching aren't simple, they know what happened years before. The mountain's admission and oberyn asking who gave the order confirmed those rumours. What exactly was Oberyn planning to do when he came to king/s landing? we'll never knowCryCryCry Also after the mountain admission then what is/was oberyn expecting if he lived? Call upon the king's justice and ordering a trial for tywin by tywin? lol walk out of lings landing alive?

Clegane is a Lannister bannerman, Tywin is the head of that invading/rescuing force it all falls on his feet anyway. HE knew exactly what was gonna happen if he sent the mountain and sir _____ to the castle he knew their brutality esp. The mountain has been killing ppl/servant since he was 12 ish (in the DVDs Tywin says he never explicitly told him to do that BUT he never told him not to either and he's sort of sorry because the ppl in the kingdom and esp dorne/the martells havent forgotten the cruelty meted to to the folks of kings landing and the princess elai and her children earning them even more enemies). He was definately (re)paying his debt to the mad king for at least 3 acts the king did to his family.

It was soo damn bad and bloody they purposefully wrapped their bodies in lannister banners (red) to hide the blood from robert and ned. The babys head was so bashed in they couldnt even see his faceDeadDead

THis is what Robert and NEd stopped speaking over the killing of the princess and her kids. Ned wanted them (tywin the mountain, sir___) to answer for their crimes/ Robert was like it's war. they're already dead, i need lannister backing etc, plus kids grow up to be adults who want their throne back, more war. Then lyanna died and they patched things up. Im not sure what ned would have preferred them to do?

there are two targaryen loyalists who are kept on roberts team. Sir barristan (later kicked out of the kings guard) and varys but how did varys escape the lannister banner men at the war of kings landing?

I don't get that disrespectful brute raegar targaryen? He leaves kings landing but makes no provisions for his wife and kids after war breaks out? And he knows his dad is bat $hit crazy? 
dont tell me abt castle and fortifications. His dad sent his mom and lil bro away, why not them too? 

YT ppl are truly messed up folksDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 03 2014 at 1:29pm
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:46pm
My husband and I were like....

ShockedShocked
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 8:49pm
I finally caught up on this show...lawd i wasnt ready
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 9:03pm
Shoulda just kilt that big muthaphucka......
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 7:39am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Oberyn's paramour is like the sean bean of movies for her loversLOL, In the Kama Sutra movie she is the king's (indian fellow from lost) mistress (sound familiar) and her other lover gets his head smashed in by an elephant (King was jealous)!!!!! that movie had some scenes thereEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loved this movie.  And yes those scenes her hot!!

She killed herself in the HBO Rome series and in the Torchwood series.  If she's in a movie some tragedy is about to go downCry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9394959697 115>
  Share Topic