BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2014 at 11:12pm
soo kelesi has sex with her warrior?
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 6:44am
Yes, honey ... I don't remember is position - she is SURROUNDED more and more by fine men that all wanna go BOOM BOOM with her.

But this one is rather recent. He snuck into her private chambers at night, she was mad, but when he started talking about what he could do for her ... she just looked at him (all serious) and said 'take off your clothes'.

Then she checked out his 'package' ...
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 8:14am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Yes, honey ... I don't remember is position - she is SURROUNDED more and more by fine men that all wanna go BOOM BOOM with her.

But this one is rather recent. He snuck into her private chambers at night, she was mad, but when he started talking about what he could do for her ... she just looked at him (all serious) and said 'take off your clothes'.

Girl I saw and was so disappointed in her. I dont trust this guy to be honest with you. He doesn't seem trust worthy. he's so sly. 
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 9:31am
Damn, just tried to set the DVR & saw no episode for tonight CryCryCryCryCry
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 10:35am
Originally posted by kerysdream7 kerysdream7 wrote:

Damn, just tried to set the DVR & saw no episode for tonight CryCryCryCryCry

HBO gets on my nervesCry
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

It seemed to be a strategic move. He said he only does 2 things well, war and sexing, and since she doesn't trust Dario (she said so in the next scene with Jorah) she appeased him by sending him to take back her city with her coochie juices on his dick. He's already betrayed people before so I believe she was trying to find a way to keep him (and his 2,000 men the Second Sons) subservient to her...and she got some dick in the process.

When she told Jorah to tell Dario that he (Jorah) changed her mind about killing all of the masters, I think it was her continued strategic play of keeping the men in her council motivated. 

On another note, @ *Belle*Femme...well not directly at you but you made me think of it. Do you know her name isn't Khaleesi? I only ask because there was a big debate on another forum where book readers claimed a lot of show only watchers don't know the names of some of the characters, which is why they changed Littlefingers "only cat" line to "your sister" when he killed Lysa. They claimed that show watchers go around calling Dany Khaleesi, so how would they remember that Cat is Catylyn's nickname.

Edited by Random Thoughts - May 25 2014 at 11:36am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 11:51am
Queen had to get some loving

Drogo longtime dead

And yes I believe she was playing him to keep him motivated

Men sulk when they don't get some ass
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 12:08pm
I know Drogo wasn't shyt....but lawd

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 12:18pm
the your sister did have more impact than saying cat

there are a lot of characters that get killed at the drop of a dime, with a few story lines that only get a few minutes ... the long off season doesn't help

I think everyone knows she got the Khaleesi title from Drogo, it's a term of endearment now. I've forgotten the name of her people, remembered it more when her brother was around

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I don't get why y'all like Drogo so much. Dude was a savage, violent, rapist. ConfusedLOL

yeah...i don't really get it either...LOL

Cause he's good looking DUHHHHHHHHHH. I think female watchers overlook the rape part or tend to go but its her husband! she has no body autonomy etc and thrown in but it all worked out for the best etc etc

MORE DROGOOOOOOOOOOOO

ETA i see y'all discussing the rest of the tribe/army. This is what happens with war (same ish the mountain and the lannister/king's men are doing) rape, awful cruel acts necessary crimes and burning down people's propertyDead

I loved wen cersei said to oberyn : everywhere in the world they hurt little girls.ClapCry

13? is that right? When did Aerys the mad king die/roberts rebellion how many years before the first episode was that?

The bolded is one of my favorite lines from this show.

Edited by keepgrowing - May 25 2014 at 12:38pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style