Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:05am
thanks Meme because I was just thinking I'm not watching not one more episode

Plus they're fixing to kill Tyrion and Sansa 

Edited by rickysrose - May 22 2014 at 12:06am
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:05am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

The first time was consensual in the books but he would later rape her in the books too. He'd come in, bend her over and have sex with her while she cried. And she is like 13 in the books.

You're right.  I just re-checked on my Kindle.  and yup the age...

all the characters are so young in the books.  Rob was 15 when they were at war.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:23am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

I don't get why y'all like Drogo so much. Dude was a savage, violent, rapist. ConfusedLOL

yeah...i don't really get it either...LOL

Cause he's good looking DUHHHHHHHHHH. I think female watchers overlook the rape part or tend to go but its her husband! she has no body autonomy etc and thrown in but it all worked out for the best etc etc

MORE DROGOOOOOOOOOOOO

ETA i see y'all discussing the rest of the tribe/army. This is what happens with war (same ish the mountain and the lannister/king's men are doing) rape, awful cruel acts necessary crimes and burning down people's propertyDead

I loved wen cersei said to oberyn : everywhere in the world they hurt little girls.ClapCry

13? is that right? When did Aerys the mad king die/roberts rebellion how many years before the first episode was that?

Edited by Diane (35) - May 22 2014 at 12:35am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:51am
diane I said stab him in the neck and I mean that

If it stayed how it started and she didn't fall for him and if he didn't reciprocate no one would be about drogo, good looking or not 

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:52am

hey RR.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:56am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

I don't get why y'all like Drogo so much. Dude was a savage, violent, rapist. ConfusedLOL

yeah...i don't really get it either...LOL

13? is that right? When did Aerys the mad king die/roberts rebellion how many years before the first episode was that?

In the books it would be about 13 years since Dany wasn't yet born during the rebellion. In the show it would be closer to 18 years, I think.

Edited by Random Thoughts - May 22 2014 at 12:56am
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 3:32am
Yep they HAD to age them up for the TV show.

(WARNING: SPOILER BELOW!)

That's because our modern sensibilities could not accept all these activites being committed by teenagers ... pretty much. :(

The thing is - the average life expectancy was MUCH LOWER in those days like ... 40 or something so men and women HAD to get married at 12 or go off to war or rule at 15 and they'd better do a good job ... or they wouldn't survive! You had to grow up QUICK!

Cersi - unredeemable
Jamie - was bad but he's falling for Lady (the tall blonde soldier, forgot her name) so he is starting to redeem his character
Ayan .. is a SURVIVOR
Sansa ... too weak
Sansa's Aunt that just 'flew' ... she deserved it
Dany ... well I am just glad to see she finally took a lover! Yay! (In the book she had a Lesbian thing a little bit with her Hand servant - the black girl. That used to creep me out a bit so I started skipping over the chapters that went into that part.)

Anyway, I am looking forward to the next episode because it should be about time that Tyrion gets his revenge and a COUPLE OF IMPORTANT CHARACTERS .. get their comeupins!!!

GO TEAMTYRION! He's my favorite character!

Edited by Printer_Ink - May 22 2014 at 5:35am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 9:05am
Indeed Printer.  That's what I was telling a work colleague when she asked me why did they up the ages.  Sensibilities could not hand Rob going to war at 15. Jon going to The Wall at 15. Dany being 13 and married and raped. I don't even believe Cat was even 30... or barely 30.  And with all the sex and/or rape you woulda had a bunch of pedophiles watching the show. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 11:49am
Tyrion lives?! Ok now I can watch in peace lol

Anya has her "needle" as her weapon

Sansa has her beauty and frailty/innocence as hers

Without their weapons, both would be dead

If they were 13 I wouldn't watch the show

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:49pm
If they were 13 - the censors wouldn't ALLOW the show to be on TV. Hee Hee!

No Tyrion lives through this mess he's in for sure but later in the book .. I don't know. I have just started the last of the 4 books which is where I think we are now.

I put it down for a while.

Now that I have a Kindle I have gone HOG WILD... reading every daggone thing!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8586878889 115>
  Share Topic