BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8485868788 115>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:34pm
RT please go mind your business lol

But yes truth be told at first I was like just stab him in the neck but when she started to like him, those scenes heated up the screen and he killed her monstrous brother and she loved him by the time he died

Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:35pm
well...she definitely softened him up toward her.  but i always assumed he was still participating in the raping when he was out raiding/fighting or whatever...
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:42pm
Yeah Drogo was def involved in the raping and pillaging.

1:50

Edited by Random Thoughts - May 21 2014 at 11:43pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:44pm
I admit I'm just being messy though. Jamie's rapist, violent, savage ass is my favorite character. ShockedLOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:45pm
I think he took a holiday because of his marriage :(

But true that was his culture and even if he didn't participate, he certainly would sanction it for his men, his wanting to tone it down actually caused a fistcuffs

Also maybe she didn't warm up to him for him but she started to see how the relationship could work out to further own ambitions (her own not just her family) with his army, ships etc

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

RT please go mind your business lol

But yes truth be told at first I was like just stab him in the neck but when she started to like him, those scenes heated up the screen and he killed her monstrous brother and she loved him by the time he died

pretty much  I know it started off fucced up.  tho I will say in the books her first time (and their time together in regards to sex) was...not as they portrayed on the show.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:52pm
The first time was consensual in the books but he would later rape her in the books too. He'd come in, bend her over and have sex with her while she cried. And she is like 13 in the books.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:55pm
Since Jamie pitched Bran out of the window I haven't trusted him 

Yes it was good of him to send Brynne to find Sansa and dealing for his brother but raping cersei in front of her dead son 
.. not even cersei deserved that

RT, you've revealed I've been blinded by big muscles and a strong dack Cry

This show lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:58pm
13?????!!! She was 13?!!!!

Nah man, had no idea she was 13 on the show

I can not excuse that. For real?! I had no idea

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 11:58pm
No they're aged up on the show
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8485868788 115>