Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 115>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:12pm
ugh i wish i watched this on this upcoming sunday. i want to see the next episode.
Sponsored Links

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

OMG SHAE!!!!! I'm just watching the latest episode now.
I don't understand her motives for this?? why did she do it I really thought she loved him
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

OMG SHAE!!!!! I'm just watching the latest episode now.
I don't understand her motives for this?? why did she do it I really thought she loved him

Betray him, get money, and keep her life or stay loyal and get her head chopped off.

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I was thinking he was gone kill Lyssa.  Who would want to live with that and her raggedy son?  All that screaming she was doing not realizing Baelish was fuccin' with a purpose.  He don't luh dem heaux.

...and didn't he turn down Harrenhal?

No he didnt. He is lord of harrenhall. He spoke to someone (must have been varys) and the person said you have harrenhal in title only (remember the mountain was up theer torturing the prisoners then tywin came and found arrya then they left to fight i dont even remmber which battle and then it was occupied by robb's ppl's - who came up on an empty empty castle when we last see it, but well since robb died i dont know who is there im guessin no one), but beware of the curse of herrenhall the line/dynasty dies out. Peter then countered it's me alone in this house NINJA!

Peter is just a little social climber (the Dursely's or should he be Peter Pettigrew yes he's peter pettigrew). He was too weak and too low to have catelynn's hand. so he scheme and frigged lysa all the way to the top. LOrd he said supm about power money and. nobility and besting all that with smarts in season 3. I need to rewatch

DEAD @ naturesgift thinking unsullied meant circumcised. unsullied = untainted with the lovely things of the world- drugs sex rock n roll, only one thing is on the mind obeydience

ahhhh...ok.  I wasn't sure cause I know alot folks don't want it because of the curse or bad luck attached to it.
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:15am
Anyone know where I can watch episodes at? Mega share isn't adding anymore new episodes after season 4 episode 2. I don't have HBO
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

If Dany is really the last Targaryen then she has the biggest blood claim to the throne I believe, according to the heir claims of the 7 Kingdoms.

It gets confusing when it comes to women though.

I need to go thru the history again.  It's hers because her people's came, burnt sh*t up and turned the 7 kingdoms into 1 thus the iron throne so that's why she has the biggest claim?  Oh wayment.  I'm getting confused with the 7 kingdoms.  The 1 throne started with her peoples.  Ok I see.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 12:16am
Originally posted by demilee27 demilee27 wrote:

Anyone know where I can watch episodes at? Mega share isn't adding anymore new episodes after season 4 episode 2. I don't have HBO

couchtuner.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2014 at 1:19am
Shae is a bitch! I hope she dies very soon!!
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 7:56pm
I'm ready!
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 8:02pm
IT'S ON!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 115>