Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 115>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I was thinking he was gone kill Lyssa.  Who would want to live with that and her raggedy son?  All that screaming she was doing not realizing Baelish was fuccin' with a purpose.  He don't luh dem heaux.

...and didn't he turn down Harrenhal?

No he didnt. He is lord of harrenhall. He spoke to someone (must have been varys) and the person said you have harrenhal in title only (remember the mountain was up theer torturing the prisoners then tywin came and found arrya then they left to fight i dont even remmber which battle and then it was occupied by robb's ppl's - who came up on an empty empty castle when we last see it, but well since robb died i dont know who is there im guessin no one), but beware of the curse of herrenhall the line/dynasty dies out. Peter then countered it's me alone in this house NINJA!

Peter is just a little social climber (the Dursely's or should he be Peter Pettigrew yes he's peter pettigrew). He was too weak and too low to have catelynn's hand. so he scheme and frigged lysa all the way to the top. LOrd he said supm about power money and. nobility and besting all that with smarts in season 3. I need to rewatch

DEAD @ naturesgift thinking unsullied meant circumcised. unsullied = untainted with the lovely things of the world- drugs sex rock n roll, only one thing is on the mind obeydience
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:12pm
actually i was looking at some backround that said the legend of the whitewalkers has something to do with a pale faced pale haired pale eyed lady (sound familiar) mating with some mythical creature who became enraptured by her.  so iono...maybe the whitewalkers have a claim...lol 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

#starkset in this bish!!!

Now look here it's full time now another stark dead (they have enough kids, they can spare another kid just like the weasley's). 

She cant be the last dragon, no way! it is 3 it's always 33333333333333333333333

i get the whole issue with a chick on the throne but all she needs to do is find a cousn to frigg lolo 
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:16pm
If you're talking about what I think then that's in reference to the Night's Watch. People are speculating that the wall was built by their magic and they and the Starks had some type of pact, starting with when the Night's king married a white walker.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Casterly Rock I believe.  Moved to Kings Landing when she married Robert.  She was prolly like 14 or summin'.

Gyal u good.  I can't take Cersei. Her ole evil ass.

Well see it deh! her mother dead her father playing hand to the king for 20 years, so who raise her nuh must servants. Blame her circumstances!!!!! she never knew love (she's Lord Voldemort)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:18pm
hmmmm...ok....i will have to see if i can find that video...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

actually i was looking at some backround that said the legend of the whitewalkers has something to do with a pale faced pale haired pale eyed lady (sound familiar) mating with some mythical creature who became enraptured by her.  so iono...maybe the whitewalkers have a claim...lol 

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry make senseLOL

RT go a little bit into that please. TC you talking a targaryen now you (RT) talking a stark

I forgot to mention the Iron Born are Death eaters (think they're bad, love torture and cruelty but have no sense of strategy or loyalty)

Edited by Diane (35) - May 15 2014 at 12:21pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 1:00pm
ok...i found the video if anyone else is interested...and yes i had it kind of twisted lol.  the nights king fell in love with a pale faced pale eyed mythical lady (ie white walker)...lol
skip to 3:41 to get to his explanation of the night king/white walkers

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 1:16pm
i watched it so tC and RT are referring to the same thing. I never thought they ate the babies just turned them into white walkers proper. not the zombie soldiers what's the name for the folks they kill then turn ? Just like Infieri
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 8:07pm
OMG SHAE!!!!! I'm just watching the latest episode now.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 115>
  Share Topic