Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Game of Thrones

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778 115>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

I have too much time on my hands I am thinking about this $hit like its Real... lol I think I need a break from this show!

Shid. Don't feel bad. I turned a friend on to this a coupla weeks back and he asked me if this sh*t really went down way back when.   I was just looked at him over my bowl of mangos like "monica"?
you should have told him YES You are 25% White Walker that is why your baby hairs are so smooth, lol...
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

I have too much time on my hands I am thinking about this $hit like its Real... lol I think I need a break from this show!

Shid. Don't feel bad. I turned a friend on to this a coupla weeks back and he asked me if this sh*t really went down way back when.   I was just looked at him over my bowl of mangos like "monica"?

lolol lolololololol tell him YT ppl some arrogant shady evil blood thirsty land stealing incestuous savages from time immemorial, women been smashing friends/relatives of their spouses AND there's no DNA test kits in ye olde days and they always starting wars over chicks

Naturesgift. I'm asking my god mom for the box set of the books. I cant with HBO and this one season a year ish. Americas Next Top Model had 2-3 seasons a year what's up with game of thrones?! DeadDead none of the actors have any real work in the pipeline they should be working on this ish all year and just do a one month to promote the premiere

Where the raas is Benjen stark?

What kinda mangoes were they?Smile I had some east indians last week and they were sooo damn good.

theon/grey has stockholm syndrome and other psychological conditions 

afro nuh dat me a seh!!

how everybody just love off Lyanna Stark so? why Cersei always getting shafted for LyannaCryCryCryCryCry 

Lawkkkkksss when Tywin was like if the mad king did just make Rhaegar marry Cersei, his other daughter marry Jamie then it would have made me side with him during the rebellion and he wouldnt have died, DUMBASS! but no just cause everyone knew i was running the kingdom he disrespected me saying my kids were too low born for his kids and further made Jamie a member of his kings guard forfeiting all inheritance and titles leaving me without an heir, clearing making me (tywin) catch feelings.

Jamie ends up killing the mad king (lawkssssssss when he decreed that no one was to carry as word in his presence EXCEPT his king's guard) and Cersei married to the fellow who led the rebellion, Robert.

Tywin is the worst pu$$yhole i ever see, i love it. Staying neutral the whole time (burning/ignoring requests for help from either) then choosing a side only when it benefits him, coming to the mad king's "rescue" only to be let in at the gates and slaughter every jack man woman alive. Just like a true Slytherin [I understand why he wanted to kill Joffrey when he said tywin was a coward who didnt enter Robet's Rebellion till long after, it was all about strategy the family and all that jazz joffery too thick to see it all]

Ned's been telling Robert about those slippery blood thirsty murderous lannister's (re sacking of king's landing) for decades, he should have listened. but then again ned knew how they operate from waaay back (DVD) and then when he found out in the movie why in god's name did he expect any better than what happened to him? Honour bravery moral compass Dead like a Gryffindor

RT, my don, my general, my bad chargie! i watched complete history and lore season 1 and 2. sings, I can see clearly now the rain has gone.Star

I was wondering why the eff stannis was at dragonstone? and not storms end

when margery was explaining the position of house tyrell and explaining the sigil/motto- the rose growing stronger Star (even tho old lady tyrell was mocking it in the series) "Mountains (gold mine of the lannisters) run dry and winter (stark clan)gives way to spring but the rose grows" (BULLET!)
AND her retelling of the siege of the castle at storm's end (Roberts castle) how it would help them whichever way Robert's rebellion went plus not pursuing Robert after mace tyrell beat him in battle but instead left Roberts forces to tywin's SMART NUH B!TCH Tyrells= ravenclaw

rhaegar targaryen has no effing manners (re crowning lyanna queen of ____ then spiriting away/kidnapping lyanna- we already knew that bit)!!!!!!!!!!! Why didn't he send his wife elia and his two kids away like his dad sent his pregnant mum and younger brother? That doesnt make any sense, supm is not right about that. He knew they were losing the war not that he thought all was lost but why not safeguard them far from danger like his dad did? was it the age old stay in the fortified castle vs run for your life and be caught on the way to safety

woiiiiii the way Ned's father died ClapClapClapClapClapClap

please jesus let the children of the forest wipe them all out except tyrion, he's their size!

So the whole convoluted scheme is because peter couldn't have catelynn?CryCry DIOS MIO!

i figured out who jon snow's mum is from season 2 (and confirmed with my gfs) but was wrong with regard to another thing.

i blame everything on aegon the congueror he should have slaughtered every last one of the noble houses and dropped tyrells/arryns in each place. they know loyalty.

Oh murder i just see it now 3 it's always 3 *smack head*
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Edited by Diane (35) - May 15 2014 at 11:24am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:31am
@diane. champagne mangos...or the little yellow ones.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:33am
how everybody just love off Lyanna Stark so? why Cersei always getting shafted for Lyanna?
cause Cercei ain't sh*t.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:38am
Never heard of champagne mangoes. I wonder if they are "blackies"?

I love cerseiiiiiiii. When she reached of age im sure she was a sweet sweet girl. Well depending on how old she was when her mom died. She has serious daddy issues like the other 2. They grew up on casterly rock or at kings landing?
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:43am
#starkset in this bish!!!

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:48am
Casterly Rock I believe.  Moved to Kings Landing when she married Robert.  She was prolly like 14 or summin'.

Gyal u good.  I can't take Cersei. Her ole evil ass.

Edited by newdiva1 - May 15 2014 at 11:50am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:52am
But whose throne is it really?  Daenerys runnin' round talmbout she stormborn n'sh*t and it should be hers by right.  By what right?  It seems to me everyone that get's that throne it's because they took it and held it.  It don't "belong" to nobody really.  It's up for grabs.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 11:53am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Lil finger wants Sansa for himself.

He is going to kill his wife.

Marrying Sansa gives him access to the north

this is what i am thinking as well...
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2014 at 12:06pm
If Dany is really the last Targaryen then she has the biggest blood claim to the throne I believe, according to the heir claims of the 7 Kingdoms.

It gets confusing when it comes to women though.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778 115>
  Share Topic